Land for saleBuilding Land To Rear Of Dolguan East, Milford Road, Milford Road, Newtown, Powys, SY16
- Building Land with full planning permission for 2 Buildings plots
- The land is in an elevated location and is sloping
- Planning Permission for 2 Four Bedroom Detached Homes
- Property located along the desirable Milford Road, Access via Brynwood Drive
- Enjoys panoramic views over the town & surrounding countryside
- Services available nearby
Building Land with full planning permission for 2 Buildings plots. The land is in an elevated location and is sloping. Planning Permission for 2 Four Bedroom Detached Homes. Property located along the desirable Milford Road, Access via Brynwood Drive. Enjoys panoramic views over the town & surrounding countryside. Services available nearby.
Planning - Planning Permission granted 23rd October 2012.
A copy of the permission is available from the Agents office. Application Ref: P/2011/1531
Services - Services are available nearby. Purchasers to make their own enquiries.
Proposed Accommodation - Two Detached Dwelling Houses with the following accommodation, which has been scaled from the Architects Plans:
Entrance Hall -
Lounge - 6.10m x 3.25m (20'0" x 10'8") -
Dining Area - 3.70m x 3.70m (12'2" x 12'2") -
Kitchen - 5.00m x 4.00m (16'5" x 13'1") -
Utility Room - 3.70m x 1.70m (12'2" x 5'7") -
Separate Wc -
On The First Floor -
Bedroom (1) - 4.60m x 3.80m (15'1" x 12'6") -
En Suite Shower Room -
Bedroom (2) - 4.50m x 2.80m (14'9" x 9'2") -
Bedroom (3) - 3.70m x 3.00m (12'2" x 9'10") -
Bedroom (4) - 3.70m x 3.00m (12'2" x 9'10") -
To View - By appointment with the Agents.
Directions - From the town centre proceed over Longbridge turning left at the roundabout on to Milford Road and proceed for approximately 400 yards. After passing the entrance for Brynwood Drive take the next right turn by the roadside Lodge. Proceed up the driveway and the building land is situated behind Dolguan East. Access is by a side gateway.
The property will be formally accessed through Brynwood Drive as per plans included on these sales particulars.
Website - To view a complete listing of properties available For Sale or To Let please view our website www.morrismarshall.co.uk. Our site enables you to print full sales/rental particulars, book viewings, register your requirements on our mailing list and arrange a valuation of your property.
Morris Marshall & Poole - 01686 626160
Ref: 2015/S AHT 01/15
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 25391376. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Morris Marshall & Poole, Newtown. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.