3 bedroom detached house for saleAbergavenny
- Show home for sale
- Bespoke kitchens with Neff appliances and granite work surfaces
- Summerhouse and seating area
- Quality floor coverings throughout, including oak flooring
- Development entrance gates
- Garage, garden and private parking for every house
- Appealing layout in landscaped communal gardens
- Grade B Energy Performance (less thans 2% of houses in the UK achieve this level)
- Open afternoon on Saturday 8th April 2017 2.00pm ? 4.00pm.
PLOT 4 SHOW HOME FOR SALE.
SETTING THE STANDARD FOR THE OVER 55s
Knoll Gardens is within an easy walk of historic Abergavenny with all of its amenities and wonderful sense of community. The town itself also provides a beautiful gateway to the breathtaking Brecon Beacons National Park.
Located just off Brecon Road, Knoll Gardens offers nine detached freehold houses, each with its own garage and private rear garden. The landscaped gardens, which originally belonged to the adjoining listed building known as The Knoll, benefit from established trees and a central summer house for homeowners to enjoy.
DESIGNED EXCLUSIVELY FOR YOU
All of the nine detached houses at Knoll Gardens offer generously proportioned and versatile accommodation in an exclusive setting. They are built to Blue Cedar Homes' high specification and a simple philosophy to provide light and bright homes that blend practicality with style.
Externally, these attractive properties are in keeping with the local architecture, whilst inside the well-planned rooms include spacious living areas with high specification, fully fitted kitchens, luxury bathrooms and accessible storage space.
A high level of insulation, together with the selection of appliances and condensing gas fired boilers, achieve excellent energy efficiency, keeping the homes warm and cosy. Special design features mean that the properties can be adapted should needs change in the future.
ENJOYING YOUR RETIREMENT
Knoll Gardens is designed to provide you with a beautiful and stress-free environment to enjoy- without the worry of exterior property and garden maintenance.
The Blue Cedar Homes Management Company employs a visiting Estate Manager who is responsible for the general wellbeing and security of the developments. The range of services include estate maintenance, looking after the private and communal gardens, external window cleaning, periodic building redecoration and waste management, all of which are included in an annual service charge.
In addition, further services are available as and when required. These could include assistance with moving in, or looking after your empty property when you spend time away from home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-33498333.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5004139. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Parrys, Abergavenny. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.