Shop for saleBurnt Oak Broadway, Edgware, Middlesex
1,200 sq. ft.
- 1,200 sq ft (111 sq m)
- Use class orders: A3 Restaurants and Cafes
- An excellent opportunity to purchase a well established Restaurant/Cafe for 12 years situated on Burnt Oak Broadway situated close to Tesco, Peacocks, Carolina Chicken and Nat West Bank.
- The nearest station is Burnt Oak Northern Line Underground Station.
- The premises are fitted and presented to a high trade specification throughout benefitting from a substantial and well maintained restaurant of 1,200 sq ft approx all situated on the ground floor with
- Also benefitting from a double fronted glass frontage with canopy, tiled flooring, padded and chrome tables and chairs, strip lighting, counter top/serving area with glass fronted bottle chiller, coff
Warren Anthony Commercial are delighted to bring to the market this excellent opportunity to purchase a well established Restaurant/Cafe for 12 years situated on Burnt Oak Broadway situated close to Tesco, Peacocks, Carolina Chicken and Nat West Bank.
The nearest station is Burnt Oak Northern Line Underground Station.
The premises are fitted and presented to a high trade specification throughout benefitting from a substantial and well maintained restaurant of 1,200 sq ft approx all situated on the ground floor with kitchen to the rear and in its present format having up to 50-60 covers.
Also benefitting from a double fronted glass frontage with canopy, tiled flooring, padded and chrome tables and chairs, strip lighting, counter top/serving area with glass fronted bottle chiller, coffee machine on hired purchase and gas ring cooker with extractor hood over plus microwaves, griddle, deep fat fryer, chest freezers, stainless steel sink units with double drainers, tiled floor and walls and WC.
Available by way of 2 years approx remaining on the lease renewable at £22,000 per annum exclusive and premium of £80,000 subject to contract for the benefit of the lease, goodwill, fixtures and fittings.
Opening hours Monday - Saturday 6 am - 8pm and Sunday 9 am - 5pm.
Size 1,200 sq ft approx.
Business rates we have been advised by the owner that the current rates payable are £7,000 per annum. However, all interested parties are recommended to make their own enquiries with Brent Council.
Utilities with all main services are we understand connected.
Turnover with a current turnover in the region of £156,000 per annum approx with scope to increase.
Staff owner managed with 3 staff.
Local authority Brent.
Legal costs to be confirmed.
Warren Anthony will charge a fee of £250 plus VAT for taking up references for any proposed tenant. This fee is non refundable after the references have been applied for whether they are accepted or not by the landlord.
A holding deposit will be required to secure the property. The deposit will buy a period of exclusivity and will be held in the Warren Anthony client account.
Any fixtures, fittings, equipment, machinery and plant which are shown within the details have not been tested unless specifically said and prospective purchasers and/or tenants should satisfy themselves as to the condition.
Warren Anthony for themselves for the Lessors, Vendors and their agents give notice that,
1. These particulars provide a general outline only. It is advised that prospective purchasers or tenants make their own enquiries.
2. These details do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
3. All statements or details contained within these particulars are without any responsibility on any part to Warren Anthony.
4. All rent, prices, fees and charges are quoted exclusive of VAT.
For more information or appointment to view please contact our Watford office on either 01923 220 012 or www.warrenanthony.co.uk
Warren Anthony have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fittings or services and so cannot verify they are in working order. The buyer advised to obtain verification from their own solicitor.
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. The services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Floor plans where included are not to scale and accuracy is not guaranteed. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are travelling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-33514260.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 25398990. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Warren Anthony Estate Agents, Watford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.