2 bedroom terraced house for saleJordan Avenue, South Wigston, Leicestershire
End townhouse benefiting from gas central heating and double glazing. The accommodation briefly comprises hall, 22ft lounge/diner to front and extended dining kitchen to rear. On the first floor there is a landing, two bedrooms and bathroom. Outside there is a forecourt to front and rear garden. Viewing is recommended.
* Extended End Townhouse, Cul-De-Sac
* Gas Central Heating, Double Glazing
* Hall, Lounge/Diner To Front
* Extended Dining Kitchen To Rear
* Landing, Two Bedrooms, Bathroom
* Forecourt To Front And Rear Garden
|Ground Floor|| |
|Hall|| Double glazed door to front, stairs to first floor|
|Lounge/Diner||22'3" (6.78m) x 14' (4.27m) to 10'11" (3.33m). Double glazed window to front, double glazed window to side, two radiators, gas fire, under stairs storage cupboard|
|Dining Kitchen||12'4" x 10'3" (3.76m x 3.12m). Double glazed double doors to rear, double glazed window to side, fitted with a range of roll top base and wall units incorporating a built in oven, hob, extractor fan, sink and drainer with mixer tap, appliance space|
|First Floor|| |
|Bedroom One (Front)||15'3" x 11'4" (4.65m x 3.45m). Two double glazed windows to front, radiator, built in storage cupboard housing boiler|
|Bedroom Two (Rear)||11'2" (3.4m) to 10' (3.05m) x 8'11" (2.72m). Double glazed window to rear, radiator, loft access|
|Bathroom|| Double glazed window to rear, fitted with a three piece suite incorporating a panelled bath with bath tap shower, low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled surround, heated towel rail|
|Outside|| There is a forecourt to the front of the property with gated pedestrian access to the side and rear which is paved and has a fence surround|
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WIG120159. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Spencers Estate Agency, Wigston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.