2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleVictoria Way, Maltby, Rotherham
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions)
- Semi detached bungalow
- Two bedrooms, bathroom
- Entrance lobby, lounge, fitted kitchen
- Front and rear gardens
- Detached brick garage
- Well presented accomodation
- Sought after cul-de-sac
An internal inspection is recommended of this well appointed two bedroom semi detached bungalow situated within a popular cul-de-sac. Having gas central heating and double glazing. Entrance lobby, lounge, fitted kitchen, two bedrooms, both with wardrobes, bathroom. Garage and gardens.
With front PVCu double glazed door. Central heating radiator. Coving and useful built in cupboard.
Walk In Storage
Previously designed as a cloakroom, this room has a fitted wall and a base level cupboard. Central heating radiator and front facing PVCu double glazed window.
Lounge 19' 8" x 11' ( 5.99m x 3.35m )
Front facing PVCu double glazed window, coving and two roses to the ceiling. The main focal point being the white fire surround with marble effect backing and hearth and space for an electric fire. Central heating radiator.
Kitchen 9' 3" x 7' 8" ( 2.82m x 2.34m )
Fitted with wall and base units, including space with plumbing for an automatic washing machine. Built in oven, gas hob and concealed hood over. Coving, central heating radiator and wall mounted central heating boiler. Work surfaces with tiled splashbacks and inset one and a quarter bowl sink with mixer tap. Side facing PVCu double glazed window and door opening from the side driveway.
With access to two bedrooms and bathroom and a cupboard housing the hot water tank.
Bedroom One 12' 4" x 9' 2" ( 3.76m x 2.79m )
Fitted with a range of wardrobes, top box storage cupboards and matching seven drawer dressing table. Coving to the ceiling, and central heating radiator. Rear facing PVCu double glazed window.
Bedroom Two 9' 5" max into wardrobes x 9' ( 2.87m max into wardrobes x 2.74m )
Having fitted wardrobes to one wall, rear facing PVCu double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Bathroom 9' 2" x 6' 3" ( 2.79m x 1.91m )
Fitted with a white suite comprising vanity unit with wash hand basin, low flush W.C., and bath with Mira shower and fitted screen. Tiled splash backs. Central heating radiator, shaver socket and central heating radiator. PVCu double glazed window.
To the front is an open plan lawned garden with planted beds. A wide driveway to the side with planted shrub border leads to the detached garage and rear garden. This is enclosed and laid mainly to lawn with gravelled bed, patio area to the rear of the garage and mature planted borders.
Garage 18' 4" x 8' 10" min ( 5.59m x 2.69m min )
A brick built detached garage with pitched tiled roof, up and over door, side PVCu double glazed door and window. Also with power and light.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-33547492.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MBY101748. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Maltby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.