2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleBlackwater Mews, Totton, Southampton
- Two bedrooms
- Modern kitchen
- Sitting room
- Dining hall
- Double glazing
- Gas central heating
A well presented two bedroom end of terrace property situated in Calmore. The accommodation comprises dining hall, kitchen, sitting room, lean-to, two first floor bedrooms and a bathroom. The property also benefits from, parking, a garage, double glazing and gas central heating.
Fox & Sons are delighted to be offering for sale this two bedroom end of terrace property situated in the popular residential location of Calmore. The accommodation comprises dining hall, kitchen, sitting room, lean-to, two first floor bedrooms and a bathroom. Outside the property is parking to the front, a garage in a block and an enclosed rear garden. The property also benefits from double glazing and gas central heating.
Entrance canopy with UPVC double glazed door to:
Dining Hall 10' 8" x 7' 11" ( 3.25m x 2.41m )
Radiator, telephone point, door to sitting room.
Kitchen 10' 8" x 7' 11" ( 3.25m x 2.41m )
UPVC double glazed window to front. Recently refitted range of wall and base level cupboards with roll top work surfaces over. One and a half bowl single drainer sink unit with mixer tap over, gas and electric cooker point, chrome extractor fan over, space for fridge/freezer. Double radiator, tiled flooring. Space and plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher.
Sitting Room 14' 2" x 13' 2" ( 4.32m x 4.01m )
UPVC double glazed window over looking the rear garden, glazed door to rear, two radiators, TV aerial point, stairs to first floor.
Lean To Porch 5' 6" x 4' 2" ( 1.68m x 1.27m )
Glazed construction with door providing access to the rear garden.
Access to roof space which is part boarded, airing cupboard housing boiler serving domestic hot water and radiators.
Bedroom One 11' x 9' 3" ( 3.35m x 2.82m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear, built-in double wardrobe, radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 10" x 7' 9" ( 3.30m x 2.36m )
UPVC double glazed window to front, built-in double wardrobe, radiator.
UPVC double glazed obscure window to front. Suite comprising panel bath with mixer shower attachment, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin. Complimentary tiling, radiator.
Front Garden: Paved area with path leading to front door, side access to rear garden.
Rear Garden: Mainly laid to lawn with mature shrub borders. Side access to the front.
Garage: Situated in a block close by.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TOT101777. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Totton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.