This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
3 bedroom detached house for sale
Stafford Crescent, Rotherham
- Beautifully presented Detached Family Residence
- Three Bedrooms
- Highly sought after location
- Well placed for Motorway network (J33)
- Electric gated access
- VIEWING ESSENTIAL
Located in this exclusive suburb, is this Three Bedroom Detached family residence. This beautifully presented property must be viewed to appreciate the standard of accommodation on offer and has the benefit of electric gated access to the enclosed front garden.
Located in this exclusive suburb, is this Three Bedroom Detached family residence. This beautifully presented property has an Entrance Porch, Hallway, Breakfasting Kitchen, Utility, Family Room, Dining Room, Lounge, Conservatory, Master Bedroom, Two additional Bedrooms and Family Bathroom. The property has the benefit of electric gated access to the enclosed front garden and there are beautifully presented gardens to the rear. An internal inspection is highly recommended to appreciate the standard of accommodation available.
A double glazed entrance porch opens through a double glazed door to the:
This impressive entrance hallway has turned spindles and staircase leading to the galleried landing, a double glazed entrance door with double glazed window to the side, coving to the ceiling and a central heating radiator. A door into the:-
Comprising of a low flush w.c., wash basin and double glazed window to the garage.
Breakfasting Kitchen 13' 9" x 11' 4" ( 4.19m x 3.45m )
This beautifully appointed breakfasting kitchen features a range of quality wall and base units. Integrated appliances include a fridge/freezer, dishwasher, gas hob, electric oven and extractor fan. There is a one and a half bowl sink with contemporary mixer tap integrated into the work surface. An added feature is a breakfasting area and a double glazed window overlooks the rear garden. A door opens into the dining room and a further door opens into the:-
Utility Area 8' 6" x 8' 6" ( 2.59m x 2.59m )
Having a double glazed door onto the rear garden and door providing access into the garage. There is a range of kitchen style units with sink inset into the work surfaces. Space for an American style fridge/freezer, space for drinks fridge and space for a washing machine. Electric heater and a double glazed door opening into the:
Family Room 16' 4" x 8' 4" ( 4.98m x 2.54m )
This versatile space is currently used as a family room and study area. There is a double glazed window to the rear and double glazed patio doors open onto the decking with a further double glazed window to the side.
Dining Room 11' 4" x 11' 4" ( 3.45m x 3.45m )
An archway opens from the dining room into the lounge area and double glazed patio doors open into the conservatory, coving to the ceiling and a ceiling rose. Central heating radiator.
Lounge 14' 10" x 12' 10" ( 4.52m x 3.91m )
This beautifully presented lounge area has a double glazed bay overlooking the front garden, central heating radiator. The main focal point of the room is the gas fire with decorative fireplace. Coving to the ceiling and a ceiling rose.
Conservatory 12' 10" x 8' 4" ( 3.91m x 2.54m )
Having laminate flooring, double glazed patio doors opening onto the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
With double glazed window to the side, central heating radiator and coving to the ceiling. Doors open to a useful storage cupboard.
Master Bedroom 12' 9" x 11' 6" to wardrobes, plus doorway ( 3.89m x 3.51m to wardrobes, plus doorway )
A superbly presented Master bedroom featuring a range of quality bedroom furniture to two walls. Double glazed window to the front and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 11" to wardrobes, plus doorway x 9' 2" ( 3.33m to wardrobes, plus doorway x 2.79m )
The bedroom again has a range of fitted bedroom furniture and there is a double glazed window to the rear. Central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 2" x 9' 2" extending to 11' 4" to back of wardrobes ( 2.79m x 2.79m extending to 3.45m to back of wardrobes )
Please Note: Should a potential buyer wish to remove the sliding wardrobes the room would have the larger dimension of 11`4.
The room currently has sliding mirrored wardrobes to one wall, double glazed window to the front and a central heating radiator.
This beautiful bathroom is fitted with a range of quality fixtures and fittings and features a bath with mixer tap shower head, a separate walk-in shower with tiling, low flush w.c. and built-in storage cabinets incorporating a wash basin. Tiling to the walls and floor complement the fixtures and spotlights to the ceiling. Two double glazed windows to the rear of the property.
Electric gates opening into beautifully presented and maintained front garden with patterned concrete style driveway leading to the:
Single Attached Garage
The garage has an electric door.
The gardens have beautifully manicured lawn with a range of plants and shrubs and an ornamental pond. The rear garden has a decking area with steps leading down to an enclosed lawn and featuring a pond and Summerhouse.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.