- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room, four further first floor bedroom and a large family bathroom
- Useful ground floor cloakroom, high quality 17' kitchen/breakfast room with an impressive selection of solid wood units complemented by granite working surfaces including breakfast bar.
- Separate family room, 20' dining room and an impressive 19' sitting room - all three reception rooms benefiting from fireplaces.
- Front gardens providing parking facilities for many vehicles extending into the area directly opposite the property.
- Detached garage with a versatile separate office/studio to the rear.
- Large and attractive rear gardens leading directly onto open farmland.
Highly individual five bedroom detached family home offering substantially extended and much improved accommodation, situated in a very pleasant non-estate location towards the edge of this sought after village offering an excellent range of amenities, complemented by large and attractive gardens leading onto attractive open countryside
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
You're in the centre of the property's postcode. Start exploring the local area from here.