4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBexley Road, Northumberland Heath
- 4 Bedroom
- Off Street Parking for several cars
- Garage And separate Workshop
- En-Suite To Master Bedroom
- Gas Central Heating And Double Glazing
Bellegrove Property Sevices are delighted to offer this well presented 4 bedroom extended family house. Conveniently located for local shops and mainline railway station, the property comprises 22' x 15' lounge, 16' kitchen/ diner, four bedrooms with an en-suite to the master bedroom and a family shower room. Benefits include double glazing and gas central heating. There is a lovely fenced lawned garden to the rear with a large brick built workshop and an integral garage via a private driveway where you could park several cars off road. Certainly a house to place at the top of your viewing list.
Lounge - 22' x 15' (6.71m x 4.57m)
Kitchen/Diner - 16' x 7' (4.88m x 2.13m)
Bedroom 1 - 16' x 8' (4.88m x 2.44m)
Bedroom 2 - 12' x 8' 10'' (3.86m x 2.69m)
Bedroom 3 - 8' 4'' x 8' (2.54m x 2.44m)
Bedroom 4 - 9' x 6' 5'' (2.74m x 1.96m)
Family Shower Room
Good sized garden, lawned with patio area, established border and large brick built work shop
Off Street Parking
for several cars
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-33549034.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2212447. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bellegrove Property Services , Dartford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.