4 bedroom detached house for sale12 Rowan Crescent, Menstrie, FK11 7DS
Sold STC £183,500
- Kitchen/Dining Area
- Utility Room
- 4 Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom
- Gardens to Front & Rear
- GCH & DG
- Single Garage & Driveway
B-Spoke are delighted to bring to the sales market this immaculate and beautifully presented detached family home. The property is situated on the outskirts of the village of Menstrie and offers stunning views of the Ochil Hills and open countryside to the rear. Early viewing is essential to fully appreciate the standard of accommodation on offer.
- Bright and spacious Lounge with window recess and access to the kitchen/open plan living area.
- Fully fitted generously sized open plan Dining Kitchen/Family area with a range of contemporary styled wall and base units including integrated gas hob, electric oven,
extractor hood and space for fridge. French doors leading to rear garden.
- Utility room with space for washing machine and freezer or tumble dryer. Access to Cloakroom with white WC & WHB and access door to the side of property.
- Well proportioned Master Bedroom with two built-in wardrobes and views to the front of the property. En-suite comprising white WC, WHB and shower cubicle.
- Second Double Bedroom with fitted wardrobe and also benefits from a further storage closet.
- Bedrooms 3 and 4 are single bedrooms, offering views to the rear of the property and the upper hall offers a further storage closet.
- Family Bathroom with white 3 piece suite.
Externally the property benefits from well maintained garden grounds front & rear. Single garage and monobloc driveway provides ample parking. Warmth is provided by gas central heating and double glazed windows.
Menstrie offers a variety of local amenities and has a full range of educational facilities nearby. It is also close to main road networks providing easy access throughout Clackmannanshire, the Central Belt and beyond. Primary and Secondary schooling is also available nearby.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-33564826.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BSSC1205. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by B-Spoke Property, Stirling. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.