4 bedroom detached house for saleHolroyd House, Worksop Road, Aston, Sheffield
- Stone fronted four bedroom detached property
- Generous family sized accommodation
- Entrance porch, downstairs cloaks/wc
- Dining room, lounge, conservatory
- Kitchen and breakfast room
- Family bathroom & shower room
- Beautifully maintained, generous rear garden
Ideal for the family purchaser is this very well proportioned four bedroom, two bathroom, stone fronted detached property. Situated in this highly regarded sought after location of Aston and being on the fringe of open countryside and junction 31 of the M1. Viewing's strictly via appointment only.
Ideal for the family purchaser is this very well proportioned four bedroom, two bathroom, stone fronted detached property. Situated in this highly regarded sought after location of Aston and being on the fringe of open countryside with access to Parklands Riding School, Aston Hall Hotel, local amenities, schools and transport links including junction 31 of M1 motorway making this an attractive proposition for the commuter. Having gas central heating, PVC double glazing and in brief comprises the following range of accommodation; entrance porch, hallway, downstairs cloaks/w.c, bay-windowed dining room, extended lounge, conservatory, kitchen and breakfast room. Four first floor bedrooms, family bathroom and shower room. Outside of the property is a beautifully maintained rear garden having an abundance of mature plants and trees, whilst to the front is a generous drive and attached garage. VIEWING ESSENTIAL!
Front facing PVC double glazed door with obscure insert gives access to the;
Entrance Porch 6' 7" x 2' 8" ( 2.01m x 0.81m )
Front facing PVC double glazed windows, tiled flooring, wall mounted light point and a front facing door with glazed insert and windows opens to the;
Having a flight of stairs which rise to the first floor landing under which is a useful cloaks/w.c, a radiator with decorative cover, Karndean, slate, effect flooring, a telephone point and coving to the ceiling.
Fitted with a white low flush w.c, a wash hand basin, wood paneled walls and ceiling with recessed spot light.
Bay-Windowed Dining Room 14' 1" to the bay x 11' 10" ( 4.29m to the bay x 3.61m )
Front facing PVC double glazed bay-window with a radiator beneath, oak effect wood flooring, coving to the ceiling and light rose.
Lounge 22' x 11' 5" ( 6.71m x 3.48m )
Focal point of the room is a the gas feature fire place with marble back and hearth, and wood surround. Rear facing PVC double glazed french style double doors give access to the conservatory, oak effect wood flooring, double radiator, wall mounted light points, television, satellite points, coving to the ceiling and two light roses.
Conservatory 12' 11" x 10' 11" ( 3.94m x 3.33m )
Side facing PVC double glazed french style double doors, PVC double glazed windows to two sides which enjoys delightful views over the garden, slate effect flooring and wall mounted light points.
Kitchen 19' 9" x 8' 9" ( 6.02m x 2.67m )
Comprising a range of fitted, oak, wall, base units and drawers with tiled splash backs which lead down to a complementary roll edge work surface. Incorporated in which is a bowl and a half sink and drainer set beneath a rear facing PVC double glazed window which over looks the garden. Having space and plumbing for a free standing range cooker, there is a black chimney effect extractor, an integrated dishwasher and fridge. Central heating boiler. There is a radiator, tiled effect flooring and a walk way leads to the;
Breakfast Room 11' 9" x 8' 2" ( 3.58m x 2.49m )
Rear facing PVC double glazed door with obscure insert and window gives access to the garden, a radiator, tiled floor and a connecting door gives access to the garage.
First Floor Landing
Stairs split left and right with coving to the ceiling.
Master Bedroom 14' 5" to the bay x 12' ( 4.39m to the bay x 3.66m )
Front facing PVC double glazed bay-window with a radiator beneath, oak effect wood flooring, a range of Hammond's fitted furniture including wardrobes and matching drawers. Coving to the ceiling and light rose
Bedroom Two 12' 4" x 10' 3" ( 3.76m x 3.12m )
Rear facing PVC double glazed window with a radiator beneath, television point, pine effect wood flooring, a range of fitted wardrobes to two walls and coving to the ceiling.
Bedroom Three 11' 6" x 8' 3" ( 3.51m x 2.51m )
Front facing PVC double glazed window with a radiator beneath, pale wood flooring, a television point and coving to the ceiling.
Bedroom Four 6' 10" x 6' 9" ( 2.08m x 2.06m )
Currently being used as an office. Front facing PVC double glazed window, a radiator and wood panel walls with shelving.
Family Bathroom 7' 10" x 7' 4" ( 2.39m x 2.24m )
Fitted with an ivory three piece suite comprising a wood panel bath with shower over, a pedestal wash hand basin and a low flush w.c. There is a side facing PVC double glazed obscure window, a radiator, fully tiled walls, loft hatch to the ceiling with pull down ladder and a useful airing cupboard which houses the cylinder tank.
Shower Room 7' 5" x 6' 7" ( 2.26m x 2.01m )
Fitted with a white three piece suite comprising a corner walk-in shower with chrome and glass cubicle, a vanity wash hand basin set within a base storage unit, and a low flush w.c. There is a rear facing PVC double glazed obscure window, complementary tiled walls, a chrome effect towel radiator and a shaver point.
Integral Garage 20' 8" x 8' 4" ( 6.30m x 2.54m )
Front facing up and over door, rear facing wood connecting door, power, light points and plumbing for a washing machine and tumble dryer.
Outside & Gardens
To the front of the property is an attractive, good sized concrete driveway which provides ample off road parking for several vehicles, including space and turning point for a motor-home or caravan. There are mature trees, well stocked flower beds and hedge row, outside lights, power points and cold water supply.
To the rear is a beautifully maintained and good size enclosed garden having an abundance of mature plants, shrubs and trees and being situated within a conservation area attracting a variety of wildlife. There is a raised patio seating area for garden furniture, carp pond with water feature, lower seating area with pergola, generous lawned area and garden shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-33574490.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CPK104977. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Crystal Peaks Sheffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.