4 bedroom detached house for saleStanley Park Drive, Saltney, Chester
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions)
- Detached House
- Master Bedroom with Dressing Area
- Two Further Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Fitted Kitchen
- Detached Garage and Driveway
- Front and Rear Gardens
A superbly presented three bedroom detached house situated in this popular residential area with the benefit of a driveway and a detached garage as well as gardens to the front and the rear. The property is sold with no vendor chain.
A superbly presented detached house situated in this popular residential area with the benefit of a driveway and a detached garage as well as gardens to the front and the rear. The deceptively spacious accommodation briefly comprises hall, ground floor cloakroom, lounge, dining room, fitted kitchen, landing, master bedroom with dressing area, two further bedrooms and a family bathroom. The rear garden is a particular feature of this property being larger than average with a paved area adjacent to the house with a lawned area beyond trees and shrubs and bounded by fencing. No Vendor Chain.
Recessed Storm Porch
Quarry tiled flooring, part glazed door with lead effect side panel opening to
Coved ceiling, tiled floor, radiator, stairs rising to first floor. Door to cloakroom, lounge and kitchen
A modern white suite comprising; vanity wash hand basin with tiled splashback, part tiled walls, concealed cistern WC, tiled floor, fitted mirror, radiator and double glazed leaded window to the front
Lounge 15' 11" x 11' 9" ( 4.85m x 3.58m )
Feature stone effect fire place with inset gas fire, wood effect laminate flooring, coved ceiling, radiator, TV point, telephone point, double glazed lead effect window to the front.
Dining Room 12' x 9' 1" ( 3.66m x 2.77m )
Coved ceiling, wood effect laminate flooring, radiator and double glazed patio door to the rear. Door to
Kitchen 12' 2" x 9' 1" ( 3.71m x 2.77m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with working surface over incorporating a bowl and drainer with mixer tap and complementary splashback tiling extending to a colour matched breakfast bar.. Integrated electric oven, four ring gas burner with extractor hood over. Plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridge freezer. Wall mounted gas boiler, radiator, double glazed window and part glazed double glazed door to the rear, built in under stairs storage.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed lead effect window to the side, loft hatch and built in airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 11' 9" x 11' ( 3.58m x 3.35m )
Two wardrobes, bedside cabinets and overhead storage locker. Wood effect laminate flooring, TV point, television point, double glazed lead effect window to the front and door opening to family bathroom.
Dressing Area 10' x 7' 1" ( 3.05m x 2.16m )
Extensive range of fitted wardrobes and storage units, wood effect laminate flooring and double glazed leaded window to the front.
Bedroom Two 10' 7" x 9' 3" ( 3.23m x 2.82m )
A range of built in storage solutions including single and double robes, overhead storage lockers and open fronted shelves, radiator and double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom Three 10' 11" x 6' 11" ( 3.33m x 2.11m )
Radiator, telephone point, double glazed window to the rear.
Family Bathroom 9' 8" x 7' 10" ( 2.95m x 2.39m )
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a corner shower cubicle with chrome effect power shower, panelled bath with shower screen and bath shower mixer, vanity wash hand basin with built in storage & built in WC, partially tiled walls, radiator, double glazed window to the side.
To the front of the property there is a garden which is principally laid to lawn with flower and shrubbed borders. There is a tarmac driveway which extends down the right hand side of the property providing parking for multiple vehicles and leads to a detached garage, which has extra space for a workshop area.
To the rear of the property there is a rear garden which offers a high degree of privacy combining a good patio area leading to a lawned area with specimen trees, shrubs and mature hedging all bound by wooden panelled fencing.
Up and over garage door to the front, electric light and power points, and a door opening to the rear garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHS107469. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Chester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.