4 bedroom detached house for saleSt James Way, Durrington, Salisbury
- Executive detached family home
- Three receptions rooms
- Orangery style conservatory
- Four double bedrooms
- Two master bedroom en-suites
- Light and spacious accommodation
- South facing mature garden
- Double garage and driveway
Internal viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the thoughtful layout of the architecturally designed, light and well proportioned accommodation that this executive four double bedroom family home has to offer. One of just five homes located on a private drive in popular Durrington.
Internal viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the thoughtful layout of the architecturally designed, light and well proportioned accommodation that this executive four double bedroom family home has to offer. One of just five homes located on a secluded drive in the popular village of Durrington, the property boasts a conservatory overlooking the mature south facing and private landscaped rear garden; double garage and parking for five vehicles.
Durrington is a popular village located on the edge of Salisbury Plain and close to the English Heritage site of Stonehenge. It is ideally situated for commuters wanting to use the A303 or alternatively the rail network with stations located at Grately and Salisbury. Salisbury is just 90 minutes on the train from Waterloo station. There are a variety of amenities in the village itself with local shops, petrol station, churches, library and doctors surgery. There are also a variety of primary and secondary private or state schools within the local area. For further amenities and leisure facilities, Amesbury is less than 3 miles away and Salisbury is approximately 9 miles.
St James Way is located on the edge of Durrington on a private drive consisting of just five executive detached family homes and just a short walk to Salisbury Plain and the villages amenities.
Internal viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the thoughtful layout of the architecturally designed, light and well proportioned accommodation that this executive four double bedroom family home has to offer. The property is ideal for a family with its bedrooms neatly laid out separated by the bathroom and en-suites giving a good degree of privacy to all bedrooms. The property is immaculately presented with a high quality finish and attention to detail.
The entrance hall comprises a double glazed front door, under stairs storage cupboard, radiator, stairs leading to first floor accommodation, fitted carpet, courtesy door into the double garage and doors to downstairs accommodation.
Comprises WC, wash hand basin, radiator and an extractor fan.
Living Room 19' 9" x 11' 10" ( 6.02m x 3.61m )
The living room comprises a double glazed front facing window, feature gas fire place with wooden surround and mantle, wall lights, coved ceiling, two radiators, television point, fitted carpet and double doors opening out into the dining room.
Dining Room 13' 1" x 12' ( 3.99m x 3.66m )
With double doors from the Living Room, coved ceiling, radiator, fitted carpet and patio door opening out into the conservatory.
Conservatory 16' 3" x 12' 3" ( 4.95m x 3.73m )
UPVC construction set on brick plinth, double glazed patio doors leading to rear garden and tiled flooring.
Kitchen 15' 11" x 12' 10" ( 4.85m x 3.91m )
Kitchen with a double glazed rear facing window and double glazed patio doors leading out onto the rear garden. Fitted with a range of wall and base units with roll top work surfaces over and inset ceramic sink with mixer tap and double drainer unit, tiling to splash prone areas, Integrated appliances including fridge, dishwasher and electric oven with gas hob and cookerhood over. telephone and television points, radiator and ceramic tiled flooring. Door to:
Door to side aspect, fitted with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over and inset sink and drainer unit, tiling to splash prone areas, plumbing and space for washing machine and ceramic tiled flooring.
Study 8' 5" x 9' 1" ( 2.57m x 2.77m )
uPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, broadband access,coved ceiling and fitted carpet.
Stairs rising from the Entrance Hall, airing cupboard housing the hot water tank, loft access, fitted carpet and doors to:
Master Bedroom 14' 2" x 11' 10" ( 4.32m x 3.61m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, television and telephone points, radiator, fitted carpet and door to :-
Double glazed window to side aspect, suite comprising wash hand basin, low level wc and shower cubicle; shaver point, extractor fan, radiator and is part tiled.
Bedroom Two 12' 10" x 11' 9" ( 3.91m x 3.58m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, television point, fitted carpet and door leading to:
Suite comprising wash hand basin, low level wc and shower cubicle; shaver point, extractor fan, radiator and is part tiled.
Bedroom Three 13' 1" Max x 12' ( 3.99m Max x 3.66m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, fitted wardrobes, radiator and fitted carpet.
Double glazed window with rear facing aspect, radiator and fitted carpet.
Double glazed window to rear facing aspect, suite comprising paneled bath with mixer taps, wash hand basin and low level wc; part tiling, extractor fan and shaver point.
Laid to lawn, paved patio, bordered fence and mature trees and shrubs. secluded garden with pond, side access, outside tap and to the rear of the garden is a summer house and separate tool shed.
Double Garage And Parking
With integral door from the Entrance Hall and double up and over doors from the driveway the garage has space for two vehicles and also a workshop/ utility area. There is also the wall hung gas central heating boiler. There is a driveway in front of the garage providing off road parking for up to three vehicles.
From Amesbury north up to Countess roundabout ( A303 ), north up Marlboro road ( A345 ), over the roundabout, turn right towards Hackthorne, left at monument and right at Plough Inn where St James Way is located on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AME101599. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Amesbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.