5 bedroom detached house for saleDawmire, Foxfield, Broughton-in-Furness, Cumbria
- Ideal as large five bedroom family home.
- An excellent opportunity to buy a house with annexed cottage/holiday cottage.
- The main house has three bedrooms, dining kitchen and lounge.
- The cottage has two bedrooms, a lounge, dining room and kitchen with attached outbuilding with extension potential.
- The cottage is suitable for guest accommodation, for dependent relatives or for income generation.
- Extensive gardens of around an acre including an established orchard.
- Ample parking, outbuilding, garage and various sheds.
- Attractive rural location close to the historic town of Broughton-in-Furness.
- Terrific views to both front and rear.
- Perfectly placed for exploring the Lake District.
A rare opportunity to purchase a versatile detached five bedroom home of character, now in need of updating but offering considerable potential. Currently arranged as a three bedroom house with an adjoining two bedroom cottage with income potential.
Around an acre of level gardens including an orchard, garage, sheds and ample parking. Attractive rural location with terrific views, perfect for exploring the Lakes. Energy Rating "F".
Coming from the east along the A595 road head towards Foxfield. On nearing Broughton-in-Furness keep on the A595 road to reach Foxfield. The road bends round to the right with a level crossing on the left. Continue for about 200 yards and turn right onto a private lane immediately before a row of houses. Follow the lane to its end and the property will be found on the left-hand side.
Foxfield is a small village lying on the edge of the Lake District close to the Duddon Estuary. The village has a pub, garden centre and railway station on the Lancaster to Carlisle line, with easy access to Barrow, Ulverston and Sellafield
About a mile or so from Foxfield is the thriving town of Broughton-in-Furness with its majestic Georgian square. Broughton has a range of shops including a post office, a cafe, pubs, a primary school, sports facilities and a church.
Foxfield is on the A595 road with good access to Ulverston, Coniston, the Duddon Valley, the West Cumbrian coastal towns and beyond. Junction 36 of the M6 motorway can be reached in around 45 minutes drive.
Block paved driveway providing ample room for the parking of several motor vehicles.
Timber garden shed and timber stores.
The house occupies a large, rectangular plot of around an acre with generously proportioned, level gardens laid with lawns, flowerbeds, shrubs and trees. Beyond the main garden, and separated from it by privet hedging, is a good sized orchard with a variety of fruit trees including plum, apple, pear and damson.
Mains electricity and water. Oil fired central heating. Septic tank drainage.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-33582801.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KEN140018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael C L Hodgson, Kendal. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.