Land for saleDevelopment Plots, 19-21 Southport Road, Scarisbrick, Southport, Lancashire, PR8
Removed 0.15 ac. | £139,950
- 0.15 acres (0.06 hectares)
- Full Planning Permission for 2x Detached Houses
- Proposals for 2x 4 Bedroom Dwellings: 166m2/1786ft2 per dwelling
- Located to A570 with Good Access to Southport and Ormskirk
- Development within West Lancs Borough Council
- Part Exchange, Secure Funding or Joint Ventures Considered
Development Opportunity 2x Detached Houses.
The site is offered with the benefit of full planning permission (ref 2014/1252/FUL) for the erection of 2 detached dwellings after demolition of the 2 existing semi detached houses.
The current plans provide for 2x 2 and a half storey, 4 bedroom, detached houses with habitable loft spaces each with private rear gardens and in-curtilage car parking.
We understand Community Infrastructure Levy (CIL) will be payable and we recommend interested parties contact West Lancs BC to qualify any self build or charitable reliefs.
Plans and elevations are available via this office or via the West Lancs Public Access portal.
The owners may consider part exchange, or a secure part funding arrangement with overage. Buyers will require a deposit and separate funds for the building costs. The owners are presently arranging to renovate the front elevations of number 23 and 25.
The sellers also own number 17 which may be available by separate negotiation.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-33591732.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 769. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fitton Estates, Southport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.