This property has been removed by the agent. It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market

View similar properties

5 bedroom detached house for sale

The Beeches, Rickerby, CARLISLE, Cumbria

Guide Price £695,000

Property Description

Full description

This most delightful detached Grade II Listed home, being a Georgian property with Victorian additions, sits amid a matured 1.3 acre garden site including paddocks (with water supply, used previoulsy for pony). Located one-and-a-half miles east of the city centre just beyond the historic hamlet of Rickerby, and set amid delightful Cumbrian countryside to the north of the River Eden. The Beeches further benefits from a detached one bedroomed annex/granny cottage, ideal for housing a dependant relative or as a potential income stream.

Room Dimensions
Hall Inner Hall and Stairs
Separate W.C. Sitting/dining Room 24'0 x 23'0 'L' shaped maximum
Study 11'6 x 9'0
Living Room 16'8 x 13'8
Store/boiler Room 8'8 x 5'8
Dining Kitchen 15'9 x 13'9
Utility Room 12'6 to cupboard front x 5'11
Canopy Porch Landing and Passage
Master Bedroom One 22'1 x 13'8
Bedroom Two 12'9 x 12'3
Shower Room/W.C. Bedroom Three 16'8 x 12'10
Separate W.C. Bathroom 10'1 x 7'1
Bedroom Four 11'2 x 10'1
Bedroom Five 11'7 x 10'2

More information from this agent

Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs

Listing History

Added on Rightmove:
16 April 2011

Map & Street View

Disclaimer - Property reference HCP01611. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hayward Tod Associates, Carlisle. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.

Map data OpenStreetMap contributors.