5 bedroom detached house for saleBryn Saith Marchiog, Nr Corwen
• Porch; Hall; Sitting Room; Dining Room; Drawing Room; Sun Room; Kitchen with Breakfast Area; Pantry; Utility Room; Cloakroom
• 4/5 Bedrooms; 3 Bath/Shower Rooms; Potential 6th Bedroom
• 4 Extensive Outbuildings; Office; Rear Courtyard; Woodland; Formal Lawns, Paddock (Plan Below)
• Extensive single bank fishing rights, In all about 11.27 acres (4.55ha)
Meiarth Hall is situated in a rural location and occupies a prominent position having superb south facing views and is fully deserving of it Grade II listing. The property has an abundance of period features including fireplaces and beamed ceilings as well as well manicured formal lawns at the front. The building is constructed of stone under a slate roof and is served by oil fired central heating throughout. Meiarth Hall is accessed through a pillared porch with decorative wood barge boards into the Staircase Hall which gives access to the Dining Room and Sitting Room both of equal proportions and enjoying the view through bay windows. Off the Sitting Room is a Sun Room which has a recently laid solid marble floor and features the original bread oven. From the Hall a door leads to a corridor which was formally the old Butlers Pantry with an original bell system and opens to a 25’ Drawing Room with solid beams, Inglenook fireplace with wood burner on a slate hearth and a mahogany mantel over. The Kitchen is spacious with a Dining Area and having wall and base units under worksurfaces incorporating Belfast sink and oil fired Rayburn which supports the hot water system. Steps lead down to a Pantry and there is a Utility and Cloakroom. On the first floor there are 2 front bedrooms with lovely views along the valley which share a bathroom and a further double bedroom with ensuite to the rear of the property. Off the back stairs on the second floor there is a former apple loft which would readily adapt to a double bedroom and an office on the first floor landing which could provide a fifth single bedroom. Above the beamed Drawing Room is a store room which is approximately 27’ which is currently accessed from an external staircase although this could be converted into a 6th bedroom suite.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-33607376.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4151. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackson-Stops, Chester . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.