4 bedroom detached house for saleOak House, Hall Lane, Longton
- Substantial Property
- Family Home
- 4 Bedrooms, 4 Reception Rooms
- Summer House
- Modern Breakfast Kitchen
- Gardens to Both Front & Rear
- Viewing Highly Recommended
- NO CHAIN
* Detached family home located within one of Longtons premier semi rural lanes * Short distance away from the village centre and its array of amenities * Sizeable living accommodation * Four double bedrooms, three of which are en-suite and a modern family bathroom * Gardens front and rear along with a driveway providing off road parking * Double Garage * NO CHAIN.
Dining Room - 17' 2'' x 12' 9'' (5.25m x 3.90m)
Spacious area with exposed beams.
Lounge - 26' 1'' x 16' 3'' (7.96m x 4.96m)
Spacious room. Feature fire surround.
Family Room - 16' 2'' x 15' 1'' (4.94m x 4.61m)
Patio doors to rear.
Kitchen - 19' 5'' x 12' 10'' (5.93m x 3.93m)
An excellent range of eye and low level units incorporating a single bowl stainless steel sink drainer unit. Built in gas hob with extractor hood built over. Built in electric double oven. Partly tiled walls. Plumbed for both automatic washing machine and dishwasher. Intergrated fridge freezer. Breakfast bar and spot lighting.
Bedroom One - 17' 2'' x 16' 3'' (5.24m x 4.96m) (3.45m shortest measurement)
L-Shaped. To front aspect.
Three piece suite comprising panelled bath with mixer shower over. Pedestal unit wash hand basin, low-level Wc. Partly tiled walls.
Additional Reception Room - 16' 6'' x 12' 2'' (5.04m x 3.72m)
Feature fire surround. Exposed beams.
Bedroom Two - 14' 0'' x 12' 2'' (4.27m x 3.71m)
To front aspect.
Three piece suite comprising shower cubicle. Pedestal unit wash hand basin, low level Wc.
Bedroom Three - 15' 3'' x 12' 2'' (4.67m x 3.71m)
Bedroom Four - 12' 9'' x 8' 0'' (3.91m x 2.46m)
To front aspect.
Three piece suite comprising panelled bath with mixer shower over, pedestal unit wash hand basin and low level Wc. Partly tiled walls.
Spot lighting to ceiling. Power.
Room One - 29' 0'' x 11' 4'' (8.84m x 3.48m)
Room Two - 11' 7'' x 11' 3'' (3.54m x 3.45m)
Garden and decked area to rear aspect of property.
From Movingworks office turn left onto Liverpool Road and take the 2nd exit off the roundabout continuing into Longton along Liverpool Road. Proceed for approximately 1 mile, Hall Lane is the 3rd turning on the left down the the side of the Croft Bakery just past the Brick Croft Nature Reserve.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-33655922.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1460450. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moving Works, Longton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.