2 bedroom park home for saleThorney Road, Eye, Peterborough
- £1000 buyer incentive available
- Ting Dene Park Home
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Re-fitted kitchen/dining room
- Re-fitted Shower Room
- Separate Dining Area
- No Upward Chain
* £1000 buyer incentive available
* Ting Dene Park Home
* Two Double Bedrooms
* Re-fitted kitchen/dining room
* Re-fitted Shower Room
* Separate Dining Area
* No Upward Chain
PVCu double glazed entrance door to:
PVCu double glazed window to side aspect, radiator, dado rail, coving to textured ceiling, door to kitchen area, archway to
4.53m max x 4.93m max (14'10" x 16'2"). PVCu double glazed window to front aspect, PVCu double glazed bay window to front, fireplace surround with marble inset and hearth housing electric fire, three radiators, TV & satellite point, dado rail, coving to textured ceiling, PVCu double glazed double doors to side aspect, archway to:
2.30m x 3.01m (7'7" x 9'11"). PVCu double glazed bay window to side aspect, radiator, doors leading to kitchen & inner hallway.
Re-Fitted Kitchen/Dining Room
4.49m max x 2.92m (14'9" x 9'7"). Matching range of wall and floor level units with fitted worktop space over with under unit-lighting, single drainer sink unit with mixer taps with cupboards under, under-unit led lighting, integrated fridge and dishwasher, built-in oven with fitted four ring hob, PVCu double glazed bay window to side aspect, built in storage cupboard, radiator, tiled flooring, PVCu double glazed door to side.
3.07m to wardrobe x 2.92m (10'1" x 9'7"). PVCu double glazed window to side aspect, fitted wardrobes, radiator, telephone point, satellite TV point, coving to textured ceiling.
2.80m x 2.93m (9'2" x 9'7"). PVCu double glazed window to rear aspect, built-in single wardrobe, radiator, satellite TV point, coving to textured ceiling.
Re-Fitted Shower Room
Three piece suite comprising shower cubicle, vanity wash hand basin with draws & cupboards units under, shaver point, close coupled WC, fully tiled walls, heated towel rail, PVCu double glazed window to side aspect, tiled flooring, coving to ceiling.
AGENTS NOTES: The sale of this park home is on the condition that on completion this home will be removed from site at the expense of the buyer.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PTB201858. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Peterborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.