4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSt Michaels Road, Long Stratton, Norwich
Sold STC £165,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions)
- Semi-detached house
- Four bedrooms
- Impressive accommodation
- Shower room & bathroom
- Oil fired central heating
- Double garage
- Spacious side and rear gardens
- CHAIN FREE
An impressive and extended four bedroom semi-detached house situated in a tucked away cul-de-sac location within the popular village of Long Stratton. The property benefits from bathroom, shower room, oil central heating, open fireplace, parking, private 75ft (STMS) garden and double garage.
An impressive and extended four bedroom semi-detached house situated in a tucked away cul-de-sac location within the popular village of Long Stratton. The accommodation comprises entrance hall, boot room, lounge, dining room, kitchen, garden room and bathroom on the ground floor with four bedrooms and shower room off landing to the first floor. The property benefits from ground floor bathroom, first floor shower room, oil central heating, open fireplace, off road parking and double garage. The current owners have previously purchased extra garden, and the property now boasts a spacious side and rear garden, which must be viewed to be fully appreciated.
Front entrance door, stairs to first floor and door through to:
Boot Room 11' 1" x 5' ( 3.38m x 1.52m )
Oil fired boiler for heating and hot water, space for tumble dryer and washing machine and window to front aspect.
Lounge 14' 11" max x 11' 4" max ( 4.55m max x 3.45m max )
Window to front aspect, radiator, open fireplace with brick surround and hearth and open plan through to:
Dining Room 13' 5" max x 8' 5" ( 4.09m max x 2.57m )
Radiator and walk-in pantry.
Kitchen 18' 9" x 7' 2" max narrowing to 5' 8" min ( 5.71m x 2.18m max narrowing to 1.73m min )
Fitted range of eye and base level kitchen units, fitted roll top work surfaces, tiled splashbacks, inset sink unit, electric cooker point, space for fridge, plumbing for dishwasher, window to rear aspect and door through to:
Garden Room 13' 1" x 7' ( 3.99m x 2.13m )
Windows to side and rear aspect and uPVC double glazed double doors leading into rear garden.
Re-fitted suite comprising panelled bath with attached shower, wash hand basin and low level WC, radiator, tiled surrounds and window to side aspect.
First Floor Accommodation
Landing with window to side aspect and airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 12' 6" x 8' 5" ( 3.81m x 2.57m )
Window to front aspect, built-in cupboard and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 1" x 9' 4" ( 3.38m x 2.84m )
Window to rear aspect, radiator and built-in double wardrobe.
Bedroom Three 7' 5" x 6' 2" ( 2.26m x 1.88m )
Window to rear aspect and radiator.
Bedroom Four 10' 9" x 5' ( 3.28m x 1.52m )
Windows to front and side aspects and radiator.
Suite comprising shower cubicle with inset mains fed shower, wash hand basin and low level WC, extractor fan and inset spotlights, tiled surrounds and window to rear aspect.
To the front of the property there is a DOUBLE GARAGE with a single up and over door and inspection pit. The front garden is mainly laid to lawn with wooden shed and is enclosed by conifer hedging with gated access to the side.
The spacious side and rear gardens measure approximately 75ft in length (STMS) and are mainly laid to lawn with attractive raised herb bed, outside barbecue/seating area, garden store with stable doors, ornamental fishpond, shrub beds and borders, garden store with covered entrance, mature quince tree, apple tree and is enclosed by fencing.
Long Stratton is a village situated to the South of Norwich benefiting from access to Norwich's numerous amenities including shops, schools and public transport.
Leave Norwich via Ipswich Road (A140) proceeding through Swainsthorpe and Newton Flotman. Continue through Swainsthorpe and into Long Stratton taking the first right hand turning into St Michaels Road and take the first left into a tucked away cul-de-swac where the property can be found in the bottom right hand corner.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR112600. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.