2 bedroom chalet for saleMullacott Park, Ilfracombe, Devon, EX34
- Brand New Holiday Lodges
- 2 or 3 Bedrooms Available
- Superbly Fitted Bathrooms
- Fabulous Furniture Pack Available
- Luxuriously Fitted Kitchens
- Located Near Beautiful Woolacombe Bay
- Central Heating & Double Glazing
- Personal Cark Parking Space
Situated between Woolacombe and Ilfracombe with spectacular panoramic ocean and meadow views, Mullacott Park enjoys virtually unrivalled surroundings amid the rich and varied tapestry of North Devon´s scenic wealth.
Renowned for its dramatic and beautiful coastline, mild climate, golden sandy beaches, woodland, moorland and wildlife, North Devon is the perfect location to appreciate a variety of attractions and activities.
Ideally positioned to offer you both tranquillity and easy access to all that North Devon has to offer Mullacott Park is also the only park within the North Devon coastal preservation area, where you can purchase such properties.
Relax and unwind in one of Britain´s most sought after locations.
LUXURY LODGES All of our lodges are built to last, designed to the highest standards exceeding current building regulations, and are available with a 99 year Licence Agreement. Each lodge is specifically designed with a particular emphasis on style and comfort and you have the freedom to choose between a variety of optional extras, including exterior cladding - real wood or Canexel (Canexel offering the added security of a 25 year maintenance guarantee). There are also opportunities for you to design your own Lodge if you wish.
PERSONAL CHOICE You can choose from a wide range of layouts, from 1 to 4 bedrooms along with a variety of available extras. The lodges range in sizes from 30´ x 20´ to 45´ x 22´ and price range from £115,000 to £300,000 according to size, specification and plot.
INTERIOR DESIGN All furniture, carpets, light fittings, kitchens, decor and bedroom furnishings are included in the price. We have a multitude of options for you to choose from, with over 50 fire surrounds, 90 kitchen designs and hundreds of wall coverings, fabrics and curtains.
* PLEASE SEE BROCHURE FOR MORE INFORMATION
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100418000336. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Knowle - New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.