2 bedroom chalet for saleDevon Lakes, Holsworthy, EX22 6JW
- Stunning Brand New Lodges
- Fully Furnished
- Fitted Kitchen
- Family Bathroom & En-suite
- Choice of Four Lodge Styles
- Range of 2 Bedrooms up to 4 Bedrooms
- Stunning Southerly Aspect Views
- Central Heating & Double Glazing
- Carpets, Light Fittings, Dining Table, Chairs, Wardrobes, Beds Included
- Balcony's & Sheltered Parking
New holiday lodge development near Bude. These new high quality holiday lodges are surrounded by an area of outstanding beauty and are being built in sympathy with its environment being located in the heart of some of England's most unspoilt and picturesque countryside.
There are six fishing lakes in the Park and the Ruby cycle path runs through the site, giving owners the opportunity to leave their car and walk/cycle through some of the most rural, unspoilt and picturesque countryside in the UK.
PRICED AT £199,950 TO £250,000 For more details and a colour brochure, please telephone Hunters New Homes on 01564 778779.
Exceptional investment opportunities available for the first 20 buyers. There is a £25,000 "off plan" discount for the first 20 buyers, so an early inspection visit is advised.
*Inspection Trip Offer* Stay in one of our luxury lodges, on one of our existing other two sites for only £99 (for up to 4 people) for up to 2 nights.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-33695351.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100418000348. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Knowle - New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.