3 bedroom house for saleJacob Mews, Putney, SW15
- 2 reception rooms
- 2 bathrooms
- EPC EER: To be advised
- High Specification Finishing
- Private Rear Gardens
- 0.2 Miles to Wandsworth Park
- 0.35 Miles to East Putney Tube District Line Station
- Private Car Parking
- 10 Year Building Warranty
- 1,800 sq ft of internal floor space
LAST TWO REMAINING! Jacob Mews is a new development of just 7 contemporary townhouses situated between Wandsworth Park and Putney High Street. These high quality homes have been designed for modern living with extensive entertaining and living space spread across 4 floors, with low maintenance private rear gardens and allocated off street parking. Jacob Mews is also a short walk from East Putney tube station, the town centre shops, amenities and the bustling river front.
The local green neighbourhood of period homes, excellent schools and transport links are part of the attraction to Putney. Home to a vibrant café culture, quaint streets of shops, restaurants, lush parks and open spaces. Putney is nestled next to all the action of the famous Oxford and Cambridge boat race along the Thames. The local green neighbourhood of period homes, excellent schools and transport links are part of the attraction to Putney. Home to a vibrant café culture, quaint streets of shops and restaurants, lush parks and open spaces, Putney is nestled next to all the action of the famous Oxford and Cambridge boat race along the Thames.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-33695790.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 196431. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lauristons, Putney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.