This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
2 bedroom end of terrace house for sale
Firs Crescent, Bannockburn, Stirling
- End Terrace Villa
- Living Room, Kitchen, Cloakroom
- Two Bedrooms, Shower Room
- DG/GCH/Garden Shed
- Off Street parking
- REF: FB
An impressive two bedroom, end terrace villa situated in a popular residential locale, offering excellent family accommodation over two levels.
An impressive two bedroom, end terrace villa situated in a popular residential locale.
An impressive two bedroom, end terrace villa situated in a popular residential locale. Offering excellent family accommodation over two levels consisting of entrance hallway, bright well proportioned living room, modern fitted kitchen with ample floor and wall units, downstairs wc, two double bedrooms and stylish shower room. Excellent storage throughout. The home is presented to a high standard with the current owners having undertaken a refurbishment extending to new double glazing, replacement central heating boiler, recently installed kitchen and installation of a wet room. Quality flooring throughout which is included within the sale.
To the front of the home is a hard landscaped area, which allows off street parking for one family sized car. A shared driveway to the side of this home leads to the more private rear garden. The garden is attractively presented with a large decked area complimenting an area of lawn.
Double glazing, gas central heating, off street parking and shed.
Bannockburn lies next to the historic city of Stirling which offers excellent local shopping facilities with many of the well known stores present in the Thistle and Marches Shopping Centres. Access is located nearby to sliproads onto M8 and M9 motorways for commuting to Glasgow and Edinburgh or by rail (Stirling Station). Good recreational facilities such as swimming, indoor bowling, golf, tennis and squash are close by. Schools - Bannockburn Primary School. Stirling High School. Bannockburn High School. Stirling University
Living Room 14' 3" x 11' 8" ( 4.34m x 3.56m )
Kitchen 11' 3" x 7' 4" ( 3.43m x 2.24m )
Bedroom One 15' 4" max x 10' 9" ( 4.67m max x 3.28m )
Bedroom Two 11' 3" max x 9' 3" ( 3.43m max x 2.82m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.