3 bedroom detached house for sale
like this property?Call 01629 355010
Distances are straight line measurements
- Outstanding far reaching views
- Surrounded by stunning countryside and local walks
- Off road parking for two vehicles
- Within commutable distance of Sheffield & Chesterfield
- No upward chain
A three bedroom detached stone built period cottage occupying a unique peaceful rural location in the heart of the Peak District National Park overlooking Lathkill Dale nature reserve, an area of outstanding natural beauty. Within easy access of local amenities in Youlgreave.
A three bedroom detached stone built period cottage occupying a unique peaceful rural location in the heart of the Peak District National Park overlooking Lathkill Dale nature reserve, an area of outstanding natural beauty. Surrounded by outstanding countryside, wildlife, local walks and within easy access of local amenities in Youlgreave. The accommodation comprises entrance hall, kitchen, dining room with open fire and far reaching views and dual aspect sitting room with open fire. At first floor three bedrooms, the master with separate WC and bathroom. With off road parking for two vehicles and attractive enclosed cottage gardens to the front with feature pond. Oil fired central heating and character features. A viewing is essential to appreciate this unique setting.
A storm porch opens into the hallway with radiator, stripped pine display rack, understairs storage cupboard, turning staircase and doors opening into:
Kitchen L-Shaped Room 7' 7" x 5' 9" + 4' 9" x 5' 1" (2.31m x 1.75m + 1.45m x 1.55m )
Comprising wall and base units with stainless steel inset sink set in roll edge work surface with slate tiled splashback. With integrated fridge and freezer and space for an electric cooker and automatic washing machine. Overhead cupboards house the meters. Rear aspect window and rear entrance door, also with serving hatches to both reception rooms. Radiator.
Dining Room 13' 5" x 11' ( 4.09m x 3.35m )
Enjoying spectacular views across the garden and surrounding dale and featuring a period tiled fireplace and hearth housing an open fire grate. Front aspect double glazed window and UPVC door leading to the rear. Picture rail, telephone point, radiator and floor mounted boiler.
Sitting Room 18' 6" x 10' ( 5.64m x 3.05m )
A triple aspect room with front, rear and side aspect double glazed windows providing beautiful views across open countryside. A central slate fireplace and hearth house an open fire grate. TV point, telephone point and two radiators.
First Floor Landing
A pine turning staircase with half landing and front facing double glazed window providing spectacular far reaching views opens out onto the first floor landing. A spacious landing with further front aspect double glazed window, access hatch with pull down ladder to a partially boarded loft. With wooden balustrade, central heating radiator and built in cupboard with slatted shelving housing the water tank.
With a white suite comprising panelled bath with tiled splashback and decorative tiled panels, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush WC. Two rear aspect double glazed windows and radiator.
Bedroom One 10' 11" x 10' 4" ( 3.33m x 3.15m )
With front aspect double glazed window enjoying uninterrupted views and with radiator beneath. With a tiled decorative fireplace and hearth and a door opening into:
Comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback, wall mounted heated towel rail and extractor fan.
Bedroom Two 10' 11" x 10' ( 3.33m x 3.05m )
A double bedroom with rear aspect double glazed window overlooking the adjoining farmland and hillside beyond. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' x 7' 3" ( 3.05m x 2.21m )
With front aspect double glazed window overlooking the front garden and Lathkill Dale. With a further decorative tiled fireplace and radiator.
Exterior And Gardens
The property has a gravelled parking area for two vehicles and a pathway flanked by lawn leads to the entrance door. The front garden is enclosed by limestone boundary walling and has a feature stone pond, mature planted beds and borders with specimen shrubs and climbing plants and enjoys spectacular panoramic views of the surrounding countryside across Lathkill Dale, ideally suited for bird watching. A pathway leads down the side of the property to a small enclosed seating area adjoining farmland.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & schoolsView in fullscreen
Distances are straight line measurements