5 bedroom residential development for saleIvy Farm House, Wakefield Road, Hampole, Doncaster
- The main house extends to 4000 sq ft
- Occupying an enclosed, walled site of approximately 0.65 acres
- Offering tremendous potential COMPLETE RENOVATION PROJECT
- Containing mullion window openings
- Possessing a wealth of period and adapted features
- Undoubtable unique property
- 3/4 floors in the mezzanines areas of the building
- Not a listed property
- Steeped in history and currently known as Ivy Farm House
UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY TO ACQUIRE A PIECE OF HISTORY.This property is steeped in history dating back many centuries, it is attractive, characterful, detached, stone built property, ascending to 3/4 levels needs comprehensive repair and upgrading. The main house extends to around 3000 sq feet, with outbuildings that could be integrated into the main house scheme extending it to around 4000 sq feet with scope, subject to planning permission, to demolish a secondary side addition to provide a new entrance (if required in addition to the existing entrance) off the main road. Occupying an enclosed, walled site of approximately 0.65 acres there are huge possibilities to create a wonderful family residence with a range of out buildings. Fronting the main road the rear aspect and curtilage area could be transformed into splendid gardens. It is our opinion that the property offers tremendous potential, admittedly not for the ?faint hearted' however, subject to, proper assessment the main walls and roof (the main fabric of the building) are in satisfactory order. This Property could hold a substantial value when thoughtfully and sympathetically renovated, and could see all of the renovators capital re-mortgaged back out with a profit of between £250,000 and £350,000. Containing mullion window openings, this property truly possesses a wealth of period and adapted features which make for a splendid proposition.Please note that when inspections are organised, through appointments, that this is a property in need of both cosmetic and internal structural improvement and care must be taken on site. The agents and the owner of this property accept no liability whatsoever for injury however caused when viewing this property. Care must be taken at all times on site.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-33710382.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5358922. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Austin Brooks (Ltd), York. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.