4 bedroom detached house for saleMountain Ash Close, Colchester
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Three Reception Rooms
- Kitchen and Utility Room
- Beautiful South Facing Rear Garden
- Off Road Parking
William H Brown are delighted to offer this substantial four bedroom detached house in a most sought after quiet cul-de-sac location in St Johns. Benefiting from four double bedrooms, three reception rooms, a beautiful south facing rear garden and off road parking via driveway leading to garage.
Entrance Door Into:
Entrance Porch 6' 7" x 3' 5" ( 2.01m x 1.04m )
Obscure window to side and front, door to:
Stairs to first floor, double radiator, under stairs storage cupboard, doors leading to:
Lounge 22' 4" x 12' 2" narrowing to 8' 10" ( 6.81m x 3.71m narrowing to 2.69m )
Feature fireplace, window to front and rear, two single radiators, door leading to:
Dining Room 11' x 11' 11" ( 3.35m x 3.63m )
Window to front, single radiator, door to lounge and sun room.
Sun Room/sitting Room 11' 1" x 7' 2" ( 3.38m x 2.18m )
Double radiator, patio doors leading to rear.
Kitchen 11' 10" x 8' 1" ( 3.61m x 2.46m )
Window to rear, part tiled walls, roll edge work surface, sink and a half sink and drainer unit, built in double oven, hob with extractor over, built in fridge, breakfast bar, double radiator, door to:
Utility Room 5' 10" x 4' 10" ( 1.78m x 1.47m )
Window to side, door to rear, roll edge work surface, space for washing machine and tumble dryer, wall mounted boiler, part tiled walls, door leading to:
Obscure window to side, low level w.c, single radiator, wash hand basin, part tiled walls.
First Floor Landing
Loft access, airing cupboard, doors leading to:
Bedroom One 16' x 12' ( 4.88m x 3.66m )
Window to front, double radiator, built in double wardrobe.
Bedroom Two 15' to max x 9' 11" ( 4.57m to max x 3.02m )
Window to rear, double radiator.
Bedroom Three 13' 10" x 8' 1" ( 4.22m x 2.46m )
Window to rear, double radiator.
Bedroom Four 8' 2" x 10' 8" to wardrobes ( 2.49m x 3.25m to wardrobes )
Window to front, built in wardrobes, single radiator.
Obscure window to rear, panel enclosed bath with power shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, single radiator.
Obscure window to rear, low level w.c.
To the front of the property there is a driveway providing off road parking for several vehicles leading to garage
Garage measuring at 17 ft 10 x 8 ft
up and over door, power, light, water tap and door allowing access to:
Beautiful south facing rear garden, patio areas, lawned area with shrub and tree borders, greenhouse, enclosed via fencing with side access, and further brick built out house
Brick built out-house measuring at 14 ft 2 x 5 ft
roll edge work surface space for tumble dryer and freezer, base units.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-33719803.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CSJ102494. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Colchester St Johns. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.