This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
3 bedroom terraced house for sale
Eastbourne Street, Lincoln
- **GUIDE PRICE £85,000 - £95,000**
- Terraced House
- Three Bedrooms
- Attic Space
- Fitted Kitchen
- Bathroom & Shower Room
- Rear Yard
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
**FOR SALE BY AUCTION 1130hrs 24th October @ Derby** An ideal property perfect for HMO, Buy to Let or First Time Buy. Call 01522 534771 for further info.
CITY CENTRE LIVING Situated in the heart of the cathedral city of Lincoln is this three bedroom terraced house with additional attic space currently being used as a further bedroom. Entering the property through the side passage you have the spacious lounge to the left hand side with a bay window to the front aspect allowing an abundance of light into the property. Proceeding through the formal dining area you enter the galley style kitchen and then into the downstairs bathroom. Rising to the first floor you are met by 3 bedrooms all of which being DOUBLE. From the third bedroom you rise to the attic space which is currently being used as a 4th bedroom with restricted headroom. To the rear of the property you will find an enclosed yard with lawned area and garden shed. Being situated so close to the city centre means an early viewing would be recommended.
Having door to the front aspect.
Having low level WC, separate shower cubicle, tiled floor and surround, also extractor fan.
Lounge 10' 9" x 14' 3" Into bay ( 3.28m x 4.34m Into bay )
Having uPVC bay window to the front aspect, coving, dado rail and radiator.
Dining Room 12' 11" x 11' ( 3.94m x 3.35m )
Having uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect, gas fire with decorative surround and radiator.
Kitchen 10' 4" x 7' 3" ( 3.15m x 2.21m )
Having uPVC double glazed window and door to the side aspect, a range of eye and low level units, stainless steel sink and drainer, four ring gas hob with electric oven and extractor over, tiled floor and surround.
Having uPVC double glazed window to the side aspect, space and plumbing for washing machine.
Having uPVC double glazed frosted window to the side aspect, three piece bathroom suite comprising of paneled bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. Also having an electric heated towel rail and extractor fan.
Having loft access.
Bedroom 1 14' 2" x 11' 11" ( 4.32m x 3.63m )
Having uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, coving, decorative fire place and radiator.
Bedroom 2 13' 2" x 7' 4" ( 4.01m x 2.24m )
Having uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator and stairs leading to loft space.
Bedroom 3 7' 7" Max x 9' 9" ( 2.31m Max x 2.97m )
Having uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Attic Space 15' 4" x 15' 2" With restricted head height ( 4.67m x 4.62m With restricted head height )
Having sky light to the front aspect, decorative beams, storage cupboard and radiator.
Having rear yard with patio area and garden shed.
Upon leaving the city of Lincoln on Monks Road take the right hand turning onto Eastbourne Street where the property can be found on the right hand side by our for sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.