4 bedroom detached house for saleMallard Close, Essendine, Stamford
Sold STC £290,000
- £1000 BUYERS INCENTIVE
- Separate dining room
- Open fireplace
- En suite to master bedroom
- Generous front garden
- Enclosed rear garden
- Ample off road parking
- Separate Dining Room
- Open Fireplace
- En Suite to Master Bedroom
- Generous Front Garden
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Ample Off Road Parking
- £1000 Buyers Incentive
Part double glazed entrance door to:
Single radiator, wooden laminate flooring, stairs to first floor landing.
Fitted with a two piece suite comprising a wash hand basin with tiled splashbacks and close coupled WC, single radiator.
3.18m x 2.67m (10'5" excluding bay x 8'9"). Double glazed walk in bay window to front aspect, single radiator, wooden laminate flooring, dado rail.
4.44m x 3.61m (14'7" x 11'10"). Open fire, double radiator, TV point, dado rail, double glazed sliding patio door leading in to the:
3.86m x 3.12m (12'8" maximum x 10'3"). PVCu construction on a dwarf wall with polycarbonate roof, single radiator, tiled flooring, double glazed windows and double glazed French doors to the rear garden.
3.07m x 2.67m (10'1" excluding door recess x 8'9"). Fitted with a matching range of eye level units and base units with drawers and worktop space over, 1½ bowl sink unit with mixer tap and tiled splashbacks, space for fridge, built-in oven and hob with extractor hood over, wall mounted oil fired boiler, single radiator, double glazed window to rear, door to:
1.75m x 1.57m (5'9" x 5'2"). With worktop space, sink unit with mixer tap and tiled splashbacks, plumbing for washing machine, single radiator, double glazed door to garden.
First Floor Landing
With airing cupboard, door to:
3.56m x 3.20m (11'8" excluding wardrobe x 10'6"). Double glazed box bay window to front aspect, built-in double wardrobe, single radiator, exposed wooden floorboards, door to:
En-Suite Shower Room
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising a shower, pedestal wash hand basin with shaver point, close coupled WC, tiled splashbacks, single radiator, exposed wooden floorboards, double glazed window to side aspect.
3.28m x 2.69m (10'9" x 8'10"). Double glazed window to rear aspect, single radiator.
3.28m x 2.51m (10'9" x 8'3"). Double glazed window to rear aspect, single radiator.
2.51m x 2.59m (8'3" x 8'6"). Double glazed window to front, single radiator.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising a bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin with shaver point and close coupled WC, tiled splashbacks, single radiator, double glazed window to rear aspect.
The generous sized front garden is mainly laid to lawn with a variety of shrubs flowers and mature trees with an ornamental gravelled area with circular patio. The extensive driveway to the side provides off road parking for several vehicles and access to the double garage which measures 5.00m x 5.13m (16'5" x 16'10"). The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with flower and shrub borders and trees with a paved patio seating area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-33745497.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SFD201257. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Stamford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.