Property for salePilgrims Way, East Ham
- Double Fronted Two Storey Corner Shops With Rear Yard
- On the corner of Pilgrims Way a Ron Leighton Way
- Opposite East Ham Market
- Public Pay a Display Car Park Adjoining The Rear Yard
- Property has planning applications for A1, A2, A3 a B1 Use
FOR SALE FREEHOLD Double fronted two storey corner shops with rear yard.
McDowalls are pleased to be able to offer for sale double fronted two storey corner shops situated on the corner of Pilgrims Way and Ron Leighton Way opposite East Ham Market. Internal viewing strongly recommended.
Shop: 24’5” x 11’8” window to front, entrance door to rear room 10’6” x 7’6” access to lobby area, access to wc
25’5” x 11’10” (into alcove) windows front, entrance door stairs to first floor, rear room/storage area 10’0” x 7’6” (into alcove) access to shop and lobby
Lobby Area: Access to wc
Front Office: 12’9” x 11’8” (into alcove) narrowing to 8’0 x 6’0” windows front
Office 2: 12’9” x 11’8” window to front
Office 3: 24’5” (into alcove) x 11’2” windows to rear, access to front & rear offices, stairs to ground floor
Office 4: 10’7” x 7’9” windows to rear (formally bathroom)
Kitchen: 10’7” x 7’6” single drainer stainless steel sink unit, work surface, windows rear
External Storage Area: 14’6” x 6’6”
To view, or for further information, please contact:
McDowalls Surveyors Limited(Ref: MOS).
54-56 Barking Road, East Ham,London,E6 3BP
Tel: 020 8472 4422
We understand that main electricity and water are available, however we would recommend that all interested parties check with the relevant statutory authorities as to the existence, adequacy or otherwise of these services for their own purposes.
1. These particulars are prepared for guidance purposes only. They are intended to give a fair description of the property, but do not constitute part of an offer or contract.
2. We have been unable to verify certain information in particular none of the services or fixtures and fittings including central heating (where applicable). Electrical wiring appliances have been tested and no warranties of any kind can be given.
3. The photograph appearing on particulars shows a certain aspect of the property at the time when the photograph was taken and it should not be assumed that the property has not changed since the photograph was taken.
4 All measurements are approximate only.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-33752827.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MCD58. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by McDowalls, East Ham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.