This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
1 bedroom ground floor flat for sale
Kings Park Road, Mount Florida, Glasgow
- Bright and generously proportioned traditional ground floor flat
- Spacious formal lounge with attractive oriel window
- Fitted breakfasting style kitchen
- Bright double bedroom, boxroom
- Well equipped bathroom
- Gas ch.
- Well maintained communal garden grounds
- ENERGY EFFICIENCY RATING BAND F 26
A bright and generously proportioned traditional ground floor flat enjoying a prime corner position within this convenient and popular locale
Offering generously proportioned accommodation which has been well maintained by the existing owner this property offers bright and well appointed accommodation which comprises of shared entrance complete with controlled entry system, welcoming reception hall accessed by a traditional timber entrance door with feature stained glass insert. Of particular note is the bright and spacious formal lounge complete with attractive oriel window formation, fitted breakfasting style offering base and wall mounted storage units, a generously proportioned double bedroom with twin window formation viewing to side, an additional convenient boxroom which may be versatile in its use and a well equipped fitted bathroom incorporating three piece suite.
The property further features a system of gas central heating. Whilst externally there is a private garden to the front and well maintained communal garden grounds located to rear complete with bin store and drying facilitiies.
Lounge 14' 9" x 12' 3" ( 4.50m x 3.73m )
Kitchen 11' 9" x 7' 1" ( 3.58m x 2.16m )
Bedroom 13' x 9' 9" ( 3.96m x 2.97m )
Boxroom 8' 5" x 7' 5" ( 2.57m x 2.26m )
Bathroom 10' x 4' 1" ( 3.05m x 1.24m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.