This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
5 bedroom detached house for sale
Snelston Crescent, Littleover, Derby
- Littleover school catchment
- Detached House
- Five bedrooms
- Well presented
- Period property
- Many original features
- Viewing recommended.
Set within the popular location of Littleover Village is this five bedroom detached period property offering a wealth of charm and character throughout. Maintaining many original features the property boasts spacious living accommodation over three floors.
Set within the popular location of Littleover Village is this five bedroom detached period property offering a wealth of charm and character throughout. Maintaining many original features the property boasts spacious living accommodation over three floors. Entering from the front there is an entrance hallway, lounge with windows overlooking the rear garden, dining room, kitchen, study, utility room, to the rear of the property is the billiard room now being used as a family room with large windows overlooking the garden. To the first floor there are three double bedrooms and two bathrooms, to the second floor are two bedrooms. Outside to the front of the property is a block paved driveway, two separate garages and to the rear is an enclosed mature garden.
with door to front elevation and door to
with oak door to the front with stained glass window, coving to ceiling, stairs to first floor landing, under stairs storage cupboard and radiator.
Lounge 27' 9" x 12' 8" ( 8.46m x 3.86m )
with a double glazed bay window to front, window to side, patio doors leading to garden, a feature of this room is the open fireplace.
Study 12' 9" x 13' 5" ( 3.89m x 4.09m )
with a double glazed window to front and side, radiator, coving to ceiling and fireplace.
Kitchen 13' 7" x 8' 2" ( 4.14m x 2.49m )
comprising matching wall and base units, single bowl sink and drainer inset into roll edge working surface, integrated electric oven and gas hob with cooker hood over, plumbing for dishwasher, space for fridge freezer, integrated microwave, radiator and window to side. Door giving access to the side.
Dining Room 16' 3" x 11' 6" ( 4.95m x 3.51m )
with double glazed window to side and patio doors leading out onto the garden, coving to ceiling, storage cupboard and bar area.
with door to garden.
Utility Room 10' 7" x 6' 9" ( 3.23m x 2.06m )
with wall and base unit and plumbing for washing machine. Double glazed window to front and radiator.
with a low level w.c., wash hand basin, window to side.
Billiard Room 24' x 19' 8" ( 7.32m x 5.99m )
now being used as a family room, double glazed window to rear and side, coving to ceiling and radiator.
First Floor Landing
with stairs to the second floor, stained glass window to side.
Master Bedroom 15' 8" x 13' ( 4.78m x 3.96m )
double glazed window to front and built in wardrobes with radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' 3" x 12' 11" ( 4.04m x 3.94m )
with double glazed window to front and side, built in wardrobes, coving to ceiling, dado rail and radiator.
Bedroom Three 13' 10" x 10' 4" ( 4.22m x 3.15m )
with double glazed window to rear, built in wardrobes and radiator.
with a three piece suite comprising paneled bath, low level w.c., wash hand basin, shower cubicle, double glazed window to side and radiator.
low level w.c., wash hand basin, bidet, spa bath, radiator and double glazed window to front.
Second Floor Landing
double glazed window to side and radiator.
Bedroom Four L-Shaped Room 20' 7" x 16' 4" + 13' 4" x 7' 1" (6.27m x 4.98m + 4.06m x 2.16m )
three velux windows overlooking the rear and double glazed window to front and radiator
Bedroom Five 14' 2" x 10' 9" into eaves ( 4.32m x 3.28m into eaves )
currently being used as an office, two double glazed windows to rear and radiator.
Entering the property via five bar timber gates is a block paved driveway splitting into two parts each side leads to a single garage with up and over door. Border hedging the property are mature trees, shrubs, decorative borders, a path at the side of the property leads to the rear where there is a fabulous enclosed garden. The garden is well matured and beautifully maintained and comprises of large lawn area, separate patios and to the rear there is a decorative rockery, enclosed by large trees, hedgerows and plants. The property maintains a good amount of privacy.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.