This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
4 bedroom detached house for sale
Marl Fields, Rothley, Leicester
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Superb four bedroom detached family home
- Living room & separate dining room
- Kitchen/breakfast room and conservatory
- Garage and driveway
- Highly sought after village location
- No Upward Chain
- Internal Viewing Essential
Situated in the ever popular village of Rothley lies this superbly presented four bedroom detached family home offering potential buyers spacious and versatile accommodation, with the added benefit of no upward chain.
Situated in the ever popular village location of Rothley lies this superbly presented four bedroom detached family home offering potential buyers spacious and versatile accommodation with the added benefit of no upward chain. The accommodation in more detail briefly comprises entrance hall, downstairs cloakroom, living room, separate dining room, conservatory, kitchen/breakfast room, master bedroom with ensuite shower room, family bathroom and three further bedrooms. The property also benefits from sealed unit double glazing where stated, gas central heating, enclosed rear garden and no upward chain. An internal viewing is considered essential to appreciate the accommodation and location of this well presented family home.
With stairs rising to first floor, doors to the cloakroom, living room and kitchen/breakfast room, central heating thermostat control and radiator.
Has a low level wc, wash hand basin, tiled splashbacks, obscure glazed double glazed window to side aspect and wall mounted fuse box.
Living Room 14' 9" x 10' 7" ( 4.50m x 3.23m )
Having a sealed unit double glazed bay window to front aspect, french doors to the dining room, feature fireplace with marble style hearth with wooden surrounds, coving to ceiling and radiator.
Dining Room 7' 9" x 10' 7" ( 2.36m x 3.23m )
With patio doors to the conservatory, coving to ceiling, radiator and door to the kitchen/breakfast room.
Of hard wood construction on a brick base with double glazed windows to rear and side aspects, tiled floor, power connected and fitted ceiling blinds.
Kitchen/breakfast Room 16' 10" max x 11' 10" max ( 5.13m max x 3.61m max )
Superb fitted kitchen with an excellent range of wall and base level storage units, roll top work surfaces with inset stainless steel one and a half bowl drainer sink unit, integrated electric oven and gas hob with extractor fan over, plumbing for both washing machine and dishwasher, two radiators, breakfast bar area, door to useful understairs storage cupboard and ample space for fridge/freezer.
First Floor Landing
With built-in airing cupboard, access to roof space and doors to all bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 11' 8" max x 10' 9" ( 3.56m max x 3.28m )
Having a sealed unit double glazed window to front aspect, fitted wardrobe, radiator and door to the ensuite shower room.
Ensuite Shower Room
Having a three piece suite comprising low level wc, wash hand basin with vanity unit under and separate shower cubicle, tiling to all walls, radiator and extractor fan.
Bedroom Two 11' x 8' 9" ( 3.35m x 2.67m )
Sealed unit double glazed window to rear aspect and radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 7" x 8' 8" max ( 3.53m x 2.64m max )
Having a sealed unit double glazed window to front aspect and radiator.
Bedroom Four 11' x 7' 2" ( 3.35m x 2.18m )
Having a sealed unit double glazed window to rear aspect and radiator.
A very nicely fitted family bathroom with three piece suite comprising low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment over, obscure glazed sealed unit double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, extractor fan, tiling to all walls and tiled floor.
The front of the property is mainly laid to lawn with paved path to front door with well stocked borders with driveway and garage to front.
The rear of the property is a very well maintained and tended rear garden being mainly laid to lawn enclosed by timber fencing with paved patio area with wooden pagola, well stocked flower and shrub borders and outside tap.
Parking And Garaging
The property benefits from a single brick built garage with metal up and over door, power and light both connected, with a tarmac driveway in front offering off road parking and leading to the garage.
Leave Loughborough along the A6 turning left signposted to Rothley. At the roundabout turn onto Leicester Road and then turn right into Rowe Leys Furlong, taking the left hand turning into Marl Fields where the property can be found on the right hand side,.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.