2 bedroom terraced house for saleSmithfield Street, Holt, Wrexham
Withdrawn from Market
BRIEF DESCRIPTION Occupying a pleasant situation within walking distance of the picturesque and historic village of Holt, this end terrace part sandstone cottage believed to date back to the 18th century, offers good sized modernised accommodation which comprises in brief: Entrance hall, spacious living room with living flame fire and attractive surround, well appointed breakfast kitchen with a fitted range of white Shaker style units, incorporated breakfast bar and integrated cooking appliances, further ground floor inner hallway with cloaks area and a good sized downstairs bathroom with a three piece white suite. On the first floor there are two bedrooms, the master bedroom being a particularly good size, and there are pleasant walled gardens to the front, side and rear of the property.
LOCATION 1 Smithfield Street is situated on the corner of Smithfield Street and Castle Street within walking distance of Holt village centre, which offers day-to-day amenities as well as a restaurant and public houses. There is excellent nursery and primary education and we believe the property is in the catchment area for Darland and Bishop Heber High Schools. Pleasant walks can be enjoyed in the open countryside nearby and Wrexham and Chester are both within 15-20 minutes travelling distance.
ACCOMMODATION with approximate room sizes, briefly comprises:-
ENTRANCE HALL with timber sealed unit double glazed entrance door, ceramic tiled flooring.
LIVING ROOM 4.70m(15'5") x 4.09m(13'5") with an attractive living flame coal effect gas fire with granite base, granite effect surround and timber mantelpiece, radiator, telephone point.
BREAKFAST KITCHEN 4.70m(15'5") x 2.13m(7'0") with an attractively fitted range of white Shaker style base, wall and drawer units with incorporated breakfast bar and matching beech effect laminate work surfaces, inset stainless steel sink and drainer, tiled splashbacks, floor to ceiling laundry cupboard with space for tumble dryer and plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, integrated 'Indesit' electric oven, electric hob, radiator.
INNER HALLWAY with ceramic tiled flooring, cloaks area, door to rear garden.
BATHROOM with a modern white suite comprising curved panelled bath with curved glazed shower screen, chrome T-bar shower unit over and chrome mixer tap, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled flooring.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING leading to:-
BEDROOM ONE 4.11m(13'6") red to 12' x 3.71m(12'2") with UPVC double glazed window, loft access, radiator, over stairs storage cupboard, airing cupboard housing 'Valliant' combination controlled boiler.
BEDROOM TWO 2.31m(7'7") x 2.16m(7'1") with radiator.
OUTSIDE The property benefits from walled gardens to the front, side and rear, with a well kept lawn to the front and side with borders and a walled rear courtyard area.
DIRECTIONS Proceed out of Chester along Boughton turning right and then right again along the gyratory system turning back on oneself and then turning immediately left onto Sandy Lane, which becomes the B5130. Proceed along this road for approximately six miles, passing through the villages of Aldford and Churton. Upon reaching the village of Farndon at the T-junction turn right and proceed over the old Dee bridge into Holt. Bear right towards the village centre and bear left passing the cross onto Castle Street. Proceed for a short distance where the property will be found on the corner of Castle Street and Smithfield Street clearly marked by our Humphreys For Sale board.
VIEWING By prior appointment with Humphreys of Chester on (01244) 401100.
AGENT'S NOTE These details are an unapproved copy. They must therefore not be relied on as a statement of fact and are merely for guidance purposes only.
MARKETING APPRAISAL Thinking of Selling? We are a locally run business with over 50 years of partnership experience and can offer you a free marketing appraisal of your own property without obligation. Budgeting your move is probably the first step in the moving process. It is worth remembering that we may already have a purchaser waiting to buy your home.
HUMPHREYS SURVEYORS Whether buying or selling through Humphreys, we are delighted that we can now provide a full survey and valuation service carried out by our team of chartered surveyors. This prudent step in a house purchase is strongly recommended and we would be more than happy to discuss the types of survey available and their associated costs.
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-33816135.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100909004537. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Humphreys of Chester Limited, Chester - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.