2 bedroom terraced house for saleMonument Street, Peterborough
Offers in Excess of £115,000
- £1000 buyers incentive available
- Mid terraced house
- Two bedrooms
- Two reception rooms
- No upward chain
- Vacant possession
- Convenient to city centre
- Close to local amenities
* £1000 buyers incentive available
* Mid terraced house
* Two bedrooms
* Two reception rooms
* No upward chain
* Vacant possession
* Convenient to city centre
* Close to local amenities
Front entrance door to:
3.33m x 3.66m max (10'11" x 12'). PVCu double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, telephone point, cable TV point, wall light points, archway to.
3.03m x 3.53m including staircase (9'11" x 11'7"). Window to rear aspect, radiator, stairs to first floor and landing, door to:
4.16m x 2.23m (13'8" x 7'4"). Range of wall and floor level units with fitted worktop space over, stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer tap with base cupboard units under, tiled splashbacks, plumbing for washing machine, PVCu double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, wall mounted gas central heating boiler, part glazed door to side aspect.
First Floor Landing
Access to loft hatch, doors to:
3.34m x 3.68m max (10'11" x 12'1"). PVCu double glazed window to front aspect, radiator.
3.05m x 1.69m (10' x 5'7"). PVCu double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator.
4.16m x 2.25m (13'8" x 7'5"). Fitted with three piece suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, close coupled WC, tiled splashbacks, PVCu double glazed window to side to rear aspect, built in storage cupboard, radiator.
Shared access to the side of the properties leading to the rear aspect. Rear garden laid to lawn.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PTB202008. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Peterborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.