This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
4 bedroom town house for sale
Argosy Crescent, Eastleigh
- Three bedrooms
- Two reception rooms
- Ideal for commuters
- Garage and Parking
- Show home condition
- Book to view
Fox and Sons are delighted to be offering for sale this three-bedroom three-storey town house, which in our opinion is presented in show home condition. Viewing is strongly advised to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Fox and Sons are delighted to be offering for sale this three-bedroom three-storey town house, which in our opinion is presented in show home condition. Accommodations comprises briefly of open plan kitchen, dinner and living area to the ground floor, plus cloakroom. The first floor has lounge (or optional bedroom four) plus three double bedrooms with en-suite to master and contemporary family bathroom. The property has an enclosed and landscaped rear garden, plus garage fitted with power and light, and off road parking to the front. Viewing is advised to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Footpath to double glazed front door
Stairs to first floor, radiator, double glazed window to the front, door to cloakroom
Double glazed window to the front, wall mounted boiler, low level WC, wash hand basin, tilling to principle areas, radiator.
Kitchen Dining/living Room 26' 4" x 12' 4" Maximum ( 8.03m x 3.76m Maximum )
Double glazed French style windows to rear elevation opening onto rear garden. This room is arranged into two areas with two flooring styles. The kitchen area is fitted with a range of contemporary wall and base level units, with undercounter integral lighting, there is a one and a half bowl drain and sink unit with mixed tap over, integrated dishwasher, washer dryer, fridge/freezer plus stainless steel cooker with hood over (to remain), tile splash backs to the principle areas, tile finish to flooring substantial dining area and peninsula unit leading through to living area which is carpeted, television point, telephone point, radiator and leads onto the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Has radiator and doors to
Lounge 13' 11" x 12' 5" ( 4.24m x 3.78m )
Has two double glazed windows to rear elevation, two radiators and television point
Bedroom Three 10' 2" x 8' 4" ( 3.10m x 2.54m )
Has two double glazed windows to front elevation, radiator and built in double wardrobe.
Fitted with a P-shaped panel enclosed bath with mixed tap shower attachment over, low level WC, wash hand basin, tiling to principle areas, heated ladder style towel rail and built in mirror.
Second Floor Landing
Access to loft space, airing cupboard housing pressurised hot water cylinder, and door to
Bedroom One 13' 10" Maximum x 10' 4" Minimum ( 4.22m Maximum x 3.15m Minimum )
Has double glazed window to front, radiator, television point, and range of built in wardrobes plus door through to en-suite.
Three piece white suite, tiled and glazed shower unit, close coupled WC, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled finish to floors and principle areas, radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 5" x 8' 8" Minimum ( 3.78m x 2.64m Minimum )
Has two double glazed windows, radiator and two double wardrobes.
To the front of the property there is a small area of garden which is currently laid to lawn, with planted boarders and the rear garden is fully enclosed laid to landscaping with contemporary decked area with inset lightening providing two outdoor seating areas with the remainder laid to lawn, there is also gated side pedestal access which leads to the side of the property which leads to the driveway and garage.
Garage 19' 9" x 9' 10" ( 6.02m x 3.00m )
Has up and over mechanism door way fitted with power and light and has roof storage space. there is also space for parking one or two vehicles in front of the garage.
Proceed out of Eastleigh on the Southampton Road at the traffic lights turn left onto Lake side development onto South Street, continue a short distance and then turn left into Argosy Crescent.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.