3 bedroom bungalow for saleCromer Road, Finedon, Wellingborough, Northamptonshire
- Exceptional Dormer Bungalow
- Very Well Presented
- 3-4 Double Bedrooms
- Fully Double Glazed
- Gas Central Heating System
- Garage With Off-Road Parking
- Private Easily Maintained Garden
- Large Rooms
An exceptional bungalow with first floor accommodation in the centre of Finedon, purpose built for the vendors. The property is well fitted, well presented and ready for immediate occupation. 3-4 double bedrooms or 2 reception rooms, bathroom downstairs and shower room upstairs, the versatile accommodation is ideal for a family requiring ground floor accommodation. An open outlook at the back and a private garden that has been designed to be low-maintenance.
4.50m x 3.35m / 14'9x11'0
4.88m x 3.78m / 16'0x12'5
3.78m x 3.35m / 12'5x11'0
4.88m x 4.04m / 16'0x13'3
4.42m x 3.66m / 14'6x12'0
4.17m x 3.12m / 13'8x10'3
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-33841651.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4297866A_001A429786. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin Pendered & Co, Wellingborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.