Plot for saleLadbroke Grove, Notting Hill
Offers in Region of £1,950,000
- Freehold Development Opportunity
- Plot with Full Planning Permission
- W11 Postcode
- 3,326 sqft
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
A rare opportunity to develop an iconic home in prime Notting Hill. This plot has full detailed planning permission for a 3,326 sq ft property with garage and rear patio
This site is situated on the corner of Ladbroke Grove and Elgin Crescent. The site currently occupies a small single storey unit that, under the proposed plans, will be demolished to allow the construction of a new, design-led, architecturally iconic home consisting of four floors (2 below and 2 above ground level), and shall exhibit the following features:
- 4 Bedroom Suites
- Open Plan Kitchen Dining Area
- Large Reception Area
- Gym Room
- Steam Room
- Media Room
- Parking Permit
The proposed development shall be freehold and has full planning permission in place to create a 3,326 sq/ft / 309 sq/m home.
For more information, or to arrange a viewing, please contact Adam Sutherland on 01625 800 505.
Landmass (the vendor) is also able to provide a prospective purchaser with a bespoke design and build solution. Please call for further details.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documents at a later stage.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. MyHouseAdvert has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the purchaser’s interest to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. MyHouseAdvert has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-33853105.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 522. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MyHouseAdvert Online Estate Agents, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.