This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
1 bedroom ground floor flat for sale
Grove Road, Norwich
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions)
- Ground floor flat
- One bedroom
- uPVC double glazing
- Gas central heating
- No-onward chain
- Well proportioned accommodation
- Communal gardens
- Permit parking available
A one bedroom ground floor flat situated to the south of Norwich within close proximity to the City centre. The property is offered with no-onward chain and offers well propositioned accommodation with uPVC double glazing and gas central heating.
A one bedroom ground floor flat situated to the south of Norwich within close proximity to the City centre. The property is offered with no-onward chain and offers well propositioned accommodation with uPVC double glazing and gas central heating. The accommodation comprises entrance hall, sitting room, kitchen, bedroom and bathroom. Outside there is communal gardens and permit parking is available.
Door to the front.
Sitting Room 16' 2" x 10' 1" ( 4.93m x 3.07m )
Two uPVC double glazed windows to front aspect, gas fireplace, TV point and radiator.
Kitchen 9' 7" x 7' 11" ( 2.92m x 2.41m )
Fitted wall and base units with roll top work surfaces over, stainless steel sink drainer, part tiled splashbacks, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, cooker point and uPVC double glazed window to front aspect.
Bedroom 12' 7" x 9' 5" ( 3.84m x 2.87m )
uPVC double glazed window to front aspect, TV point and radiator.
With a white suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC, part tiled walls, radiator and uPVC double glazed window to rear aspect.
There is communal gardens and permit parking is available.
William H Brown have not seen the lease and prospective purchasers should satisfy themselves regarding the terms of the lease and outgoings with their solicitors.
Leave Norwich via St Stephens Road continue over the roundabout turning left onto Victoria Street, at the end of the road turn right onto Grove Road where the property can be found on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.