This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
2 bedroom terraced house for sale
- 70% Shared Equity Property
- 2 Bedrooms
- Lounge/Dining Room
- Family bathroom
- Front and Rear Gardens
- Allocated Parking for 2 cars
- Very Low Rental on remaining 30%
- Viewing Highly Recommended
INTRODUCTION: This is a rare opportunity to purchase a two bedroom mid-terrace property on a shared equity scheme within the popular residential area of Seaton. The property is offered on a 70% ownership scheme with the other 30% being retained by East Devon District Council, this further benefits from a very low rent of £10 per year plus buildings insurance. The property is located in a quiet area of Seaton and features gas central heating, double glazing and allocated private parking area for two vehicles.
ENTRANCE: The property is entered via a wooden front door leading into the:
ENTRANCE HALL: With stairs rising to the first floor; radiator; telephone point; doorway into the:
LOUNGE: 14' 5" x 13' 9" (4.4m x 4.2m) With sliding double patio doors leading out onto the rear garden; radiator; walk-in storage cupboard; television point; telephone point.
KITCHEN: 9' 10" x 7' 6" (3m x 2.3m) Fitted with a range of wall and floor units with roll edge worktop over; space for slot in electric oven; single drainer sink unit; space and plumbing for automatic washing machine; space for fridge freezer; tiled splashback areas; radiator; double glazed window to the front elevation; boiler serving the hot water and central heating system.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING: Access to the loft space which is partly boarded, power and light; airing cupboard with slatted shelving above and hot water tank with immersion heater.
BEDROOM 1: 13' 9" x 11' 9" (4.2m x 3.6m) With double glazed window to the front of the property; radiator.
BEDROOM 2: 12' 5" x 7' 2" (3.8m x 2.2m) With double glazed window to the rear with views accross the cricket field; radiator. Telephone point.
BATHROOM: Modern white suite comprising panelled bath with fitted shower; pedestal wash hand basin; low level WC; radiator; tiled walls; double glazed obscure glass window.
OUTSIDE: To the front of the property is an area of lawn enclosed by hedges and there is also a storage cupboard.
To the rear of the property is an enclosed garden which is mainly laid to lawn together with a small patio area. There is also a rear access to the parking area.
To the side of the property there is parking space for two vehicles.
AGENT'S NOTE: This property is offerred on a shared ownership scheme with 70% ownership and 30% ownership being retained by East Devon Distric Council. We are advised by the vendors that the rent is £10.00 per year and that buildings insurance is approximately £30.00 to £35.00 per year.