3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleTan Y Bryn, Valley, Anglesey
Offers in Region of £94,950
- ATTRACTIVE LOUNGE + SEPARATE SITTING ROOM/OFFICE (POTENTIAL BEDROOM 4)
- ATTRACTIVE FITTED KITCHEN/DINER
- GROUND FLOOR CLOAKROOM/W.C.
- 3 BEDROOMS
- IMPRESSIVE BATHROOM/W.C.
- PVCu DOUBLE GLAZING & GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- PLEASANT LAWNED GARDEN TO SIDE
Thoroughly impressive extended end-terraced house, occupying a pleasant corner plot, situated on this popular local authority development in the heart of Valley village convenient for most local amenities. The property benefits from a sizeable rear extension and has been impressively modernised in recent years. Viewing is highly recommended.
- Natural finish to internal joinery, stairs to first floor with understairs cupboard, radiator;
- White low level W.C., pine panelling to 1/3 height to walls, window, wash hand basin with tiled splashback, radiator; walk-in cloaks cupboard housing gas combi boiler and eletric and gas meters;
Approx. 3.45m x 4.03m (11'4" x 13'3") - Wide window, radiator;
Approx. 3.72m x 5.23m (12'2" x 17'2") - Attractive fitted kitchen briefly comprising of a good range of worktops and base cupboards incorporating a single drainer 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit and gas hob with gas oven beneath, corner carousel unit, tiled surround, good range of wall units with glazed tower unit off worktop, stainless steel extractor hood, radiator, built-in cupboard to corner, wide opening into dining area separated by a worktop/breakfast bar;
Dining area - PVCu double glazed door to outside, door to sitting room/office (potential bedroom 4);
Approx. 5.49m x 2.33m/2.54m (18'0" x 7'8"/8'4") - Window, radiator, wide central opening sub-dividing room;
First Floor Landing
- Attractive pine balustrading and handrail to staircase, pine panelled doors to rooms;
Approx. 3.28m x 3.36m (10'9" x 11'0") - Wide window, radiator, double-built-in wardrobe;
Approx. 3.21m x 3.28m (10'6" x 10'9") - Wide window, radiator, double built-in wardrobe;
Approx. 2.41m x 2.24m (7'11" x 7'4") - Window, radiator, laminate flooring, alcove to corner;
Approx. 2.46m x 2.40m (8'1" x 7'10") - Very impressive white suite with chrome coloured fitments comprising of a panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low level W.C., shower cubicle with electric shower, attractive tiling to full height to all walls, radiator, window, built-in cupboard;
- Small garden to front with 2 sapling trees enclosed by fencing to 2 sides; gate to pleasant lawned side garden enclosed by fencing with sizeable garden shed and decked patio to rear; paved path and gate to small rear courtyard enclosed by fencing with water tap.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-33858674.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2119979. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burnells, Holyhead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.