4 bedroom town house for saleAneurin Bevan Drive, Church Village, Pontypridd
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions)
- Modern Executive Townhouse
- Stunning Views To Front
- Four Good Size Bedrooms
- Spacious Kitchen / Diner
- Garage & Driveway
- Beautifully Presented Throughout
- Two En suites
- Highly Sought After Location
An executive style modern Townhouse situated on the sought after St Davids Gardens development of Church Village. The property is presented to a very high standard and offers spacious and versatile accommodation which must be viewed to be fully appreciated.
EXECUTIVE STYLE SEMI DETACHED TOWNHOUSE WITH BEAUTIFUL VIEWS
Allen & Harris are proud to present to the market this modern three storey townhouse situated on the highly regarded St David's Gardens development of Church Village. The property is ideally located for access to the Church Village Bypass, M4, Cardiff and A470 and within reach of a range of local amenities including: Shops, Schools, Public Transport and Leisure Facilities.
The property is beautifully presented throughout and offers spacious and versatile accommodation which must be viewed to be fully appreciated.
The accommodation briefly comprises: Reception Hall, Cloakroom, Integral Garage access, Kitchen / Diner, Landing, Lounge with Balcony, four good size Bedrooms & master and second Bedrooms having Ensuite, family Bathroom.
To the front of the property is a Driveway & Garage and to the rear is a low maintenance Landscaped Garden.
Wood panelled front door to the Reception Hall. Feature wooden style flooring. Staircase rising to the first floor with newel posts and spindles. Power points. Smooth plastered ceiling. Two ceiling light points. Panelled radiator. Smoke detector. Wooden internal doors to Garage, Cloakroom & Storage Kitchen. Access to:
A modern two piece suite in white comprising: wash hand basin with tiled splashback and low level WC. Smooth plastered ceiling. Feature oak style flooring. Panelled radiator.
Kitchen / Dining Room 16' 1" x 13' 9" ( 4.90m x 4.19m )
A generous size Kitchen / Dining Room / Family Living space in contemporary decorative order.
Kitchen has a wide range of matching wall and base units with cupboards and drawers offering ample storage facilities with wood effect doors, red high gloss work surfaces and under cupboard lighting. Walls are part tiled. One and a half bowl stainless steel sink drainer unit with mixer taps. Integrated Dishwasher. Integrated Washing machine. Space for fridge freezer. Built in electric oven. Four ring gas hob with chimney style extractor over. Ample space for table and chairs. Space for additional furniture. UPVC double glazed window and french doors to the rear giving access to the rear Garden. Panelled radiator. Two ceiling light points.
First Floor Landing
Panelled radiator. Feature oak style flooring. Staircase rising to the second floor with newel posts and spindles. Smoke detector.
Lounge 16' 1" max x 16' 3" max ( 4.90m max x 4.95m max )
UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation with lovely views towards the Garth and feature wooden shutters. UPVC double glazed french doors to the Balcony with space for table and chairs. TV aerial point. Telephone point. Power points. Smooth plastered ceiling. Coving to the ceiling. Two ceiling light points. Feature oak style flooring. Two panelled radiators.
Bedroom One 14' 4" x 13' 1" ( 4.37m x 3.99m )
UPVC double glazed window with feature shutters and Juliette to the rear elevation with aspect to the Landscaped Garden. A range of fitted floor to ceiling, wall to wall wardrobes with hanging rails and shelving offering ample storage facilities. TV aerial point. Telephone point. Wired for wall lights. Smooth plastered ceiling. Radiator.
A contemporary style three piece suite comprising: fitted shower cubicle, wash hand basin and low level WC. Walls are part tiled. Panelled radiator. Extractor. Electric shaving point.
Second Floor Landing
Panelled Radiator. Access to the loft space. Feature oak style flooring.
Bedroom Two 12' 9" max x 11' 1" to wardrobes ( 3.89m max x 3.38m to wardrobes )
Two built in double wardrobes with hanging rail and shelving. UPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation with aspect to the Garden with feature shutters. Panelled radiator. Power points.
A contemporary style three piece suite comprising: fitted shower cubicle, low level WC and wash hand basin. Extractor. Panelled radiator. Electric shaving point.
Bedroom Three 16' 1" x 8' 8" ( 4.90m x 2.64m )
UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation with far reaching views and feature wooden shutters. Panelled radiator. Smooth plastered ceiling. Power points.
Bedroom Four 11' 9" x 7' 4" max ( 3.58m x 2.24m max )
UPVC double glazed window with aspect to the front elevation with far reaching views and feature wooden shutters. Panelled radiator. Smooth plastered ceiling. Power points.
A three piece suite in white comprising: panelled bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, wash hand basin and low level WC. Panelled radiator. Walls are part tiled. Extractor. Smooth plastered ceiling.
Driveway to the front offers parking and access to the Garage. An attractive frontage with porch, Lawned Garden.
The rear Garden is enclosed by timber fencing and has been landscaped. The Garden incorporates a paved sun terrace area, gravelled areas with feature flower beds. Garden shed. Outside Cold water tap and outside power point.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TBG102951. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Talbot Green. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.