4 bedroom town house for saleHardwick Street, Newnham, Cambridge
- Fabulous extended kitchen/family room
- Bay windowed living room with open fireplace
- 3 genuine double bedrooms plus loft conversion
- Family bathroom with shower enclosure
- Ornate plasterwork, ceiling roses and picture rails
- Presented in excellent order
- Gas fired central heating
- Within walking distance of Lammas Land and The Backs
- Close to some of the Cities finest independent schools
- Easily maintained courtyard garden
No. 28 is a beautifully presented bay fronted terraced house of brick elevations beneath a slate roof. The property has been tastefully extended to the rear, the glazed extension to the kitchen creating a wonderful open plan family space and the fine bay windowed living room to the front offers comfort and space ideal for entertaining and the more formal occasions.
Upstairs there are 3 double bedrooms and a family bathroom on the first floor, and a loft conversion providing a child's bedroom (4)/playroom on the second floor.
The courtyard garden to the rear is mainly paved and there is gated access to the side of the house. Parking is in the street.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-33885994.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference S17178. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tucker Gardner, Cambridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.