5 bedroom terraced house for saleAlderbrook Road, Clapham South, London, SW12
- Double fronted Victorian family house
- Located in the Nightingale Triangle
- Beautifully presented throughout
- Accommodation exceeding 3,030 sq ft
- Reception room, dining room & kitchen
- Second reception room/family room
- Master bedroom with en suite
- Four further bedrooms, 2 E/S, bathroom
- Garden and roof terrace
- Close to Clapham South tube
James Pendleton has enormous pleasure introducing to the market a substantial end of terrace double fronted Victorian family house located in the Nightingale Triangle. The property is beautifully presented with an elegant mix of stylish décor and modern fittings combined with period features and high ceilings. To the front of the property is a private garden with a welcoming path leading up to the entrance. Once inside there is an impressive 20ft reception room with a bay window and an ornate fireplace. To the rear of the property is an extremely useful storage/utility room, a guest cloakroom and a second reception room or family room with French doors opening onto the west facing garden. Also on the ground floor is a generous dining room with a contemporary style fireplace and an adjoining kitchen. The kitchen boasts a range of contemporary style kitchen units with stainless steel work tops and both space for and integrated kitchen appliances. Arranged over the first floor is a master bedroom with a walk-in wardrobe and luxurious en-suite bathroom with a double shower, a roll top bath and double sinks. Also on this level are two further double bedrooms with ample storage space and en-suite shower rooms. On the top floor are two more double bedrooms (one with a private roof terrace), a family bathroom and eave loft storage space. The property is situated just moments from Clapham Common and Nightingale Lane and close to the amenities and transport links local to Clapham South.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-33906346.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 106289S. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Pendleton, Clapham South, Abbeville Village & Balham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.