This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
3 bedroom terraced house for sale
Graveney Road, London
- Spacious accommodation
- Private gated development
- Private rear garden
- Excellent transport links
- Close to amenities
- No onward chain
Offered to the market chain free is this rarely available three bedroom, three storey town house located within a private gated development. The ground floor accommodation briefly comprises garage and kitchen/breakfast room with access to the south facing rear garden.
Offered to the market chain free is this rarely available three bedroom, three storey town house located within a private gated development. The ground floor accommodation briefly comprises garage and kitchen/breakfast room with access to the south facing rear garden. The first floor accommodation provides spacious reception room, bedroom and luxury bathroom suite with the second floor boasting two further bedrooms with an en suite to the master. Castle Mews is a gated development positioned off Graveney Road, a popular residential Road located close to Tooting Broadway Underground Station and the vast array of local amenities along Tooting High Street.
Entry phone system.
Bedroom One 10' 9" into bay x 7' 2" ( 3.28m into bay x 2.18m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, various power points, double panel radiator and fitted carpet.
Bedroom Two 11' 9" x 9' ( 3.58m x 2.74m )
Double glazed windows to front aspect, various power points, double panel radiator and fitted carpet.
Bedroom Three (master) 11' 9" x 9' 4" ( 3.58m x 2.84m )
Double glazed windows to rear aspect, various power points, double panel radiator, two built in double wardrobes and fitted carpet.
Bedroom Three En Suite 8' 5" x 3' ( 2.57m x 0.91m )
Shower cubicle with glass sliding doors, fully tiled walls and floors, low level w/c, freestanding sink unit, towel rail, toilet roll rail and recess spotlights.
Bathroom 8' 9" x 4' 3" ( 2.67m x 1.30m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, panel enclosed bath with chrome taps and shower attachment, fully tiled walls and floors, low level w/c, freestanding sink, heated towel rail, toile roll rail, shaver point, pull cord light switch and recess spotlights.
Reception 12' 9" x 11' 9" ( 3.89m x 3.58m )
Double glazed windows to rear aspect, various power points, television point, double panel radiator and fitted carpet.
Kitchen 12' 9" x 11' 9" ( 3.89m x 3.58m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, double sink and drainer unit, rolltop work surfaces, matching wall and base units, integrated gas oven, hob and extractor, tiled splashbacks, tiled flooring, integrated fridge freezer, vaillant combi boiler, space for washing machine, low level storage cupboard, (Downstairs toilet with low level w/c, sink unit, tiled splashbacks, tiled floors and a pull cord light switch.), door leading to garden.
Garage 11' 2" x 7' 9" ( 3.40m x 2.36m )
Wood laminate flooring, built in storage, space for dryer and cupboard housing meters.
Garden (approx 30ft)
South facing garden, paved patio area to front, mostly laid to lawn with some mature shrubs around perimeter.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.