5 bedroom terraced house for saleHigh Street, Stony Stratford, Milton Keynes
Offers in Excess of £375,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions)
- REDUCED FROM £395,000
- Grade 11 listed property
- Currently used as Bed and Breakfast
- Five bedrooms
- Family bathroom and additional shower rooms
- Outside courtyard
- Barn at rear of property
A Grade ll listed 5 bedroom town house situated in Stony Stratford . The property is currently being used as a Bed and Breakfast comprising of, entrance hall, sitting room, dining room, fitted kitchen. To the first and second floor en-suites, family bathroom and shower rooms. Outside barn at rear.
A Grade ll listed 5 bedroom town house situated in the High Street in Stony Stratford . The property is currently being used as a Bed and Breakfast. The property more fully comprises of, entrance hall, sitting room, dining room, fitted kitchen with built in oven and hob. The first floor comprised of master bedroom with en-suite shower, two further bedrooms, shower room and WC. The second floor offers two further bedrooms and family bathroom. Outside there is an enclosed courtyard, rear garden leading to a barn.
To view the EPC for this property please visit www.epcregister.com and enter the following RRN - 0148-6010-6268-7090-5950.
Entrance via wooden front door, mat. Multi pain door to:
Exposed stone to wall, TV point, exposed beam to ceiling, wall lights, electric storage, window to front elevation. Door to:
Stairs rising to first floor, exposed stone work to wall, opening to rear lobby and utility room. Half glazed door to rear garden.
Dining Room 14' 4" excl. recess x 12' 2" ( 4.37m excl. recess x 3.71m )
Fire place with pine surround, free standing electric storage heater, telephone point, window to front elevation, built in cupboard under stairs. Door to:
Kitchen 9' 9" x 13' 8" into recess ( 2.97m x 4.17m into recess )
Open brick built fire place, stainless steel double sink unit with cupboard under. Built in four ring electric ceramic hob, built in electric oven, further built in base and eye level units around, quarry tile flooring, strip lighting to ceiling, half glazed door and window to rear elevation.
First Floor Landing
From the inner hallway, stairs rising to first floor. Electric storage heater, stairs rising to second floor landing. Doors to all rooms
Bedroom One 10' 3" x 11' 6" excl. recess ( 3.12m x 3.51m excl. recess )
Wall mounted electric heater, secondary glazed window to front elevation.
Bedroom Two 10' 3" x 6' 4" ( 3.12m x 1.93m )
Wall mounted electric heater, secondary double glazed window to front elevation
Bedroom Three 12' x 7' 11" ( 3.66m x 2.41m )
Wall mounted electric heater, window to front elevation. Door to:
Shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, push flush WC.
Shower cubicle, wall mounted wash hand basin, heated towel rail, window to rear elevation.
Low flush WC, wall mounted wash hand basin, window to rear elevation.
Second Floor Landing
Velux window. Doors to all rooms
Bedroom Four 13' 9" restricted head room x 8' 11" ( 4.19m restricted head room x 2.72m )
TV point, wall mounted electric heater, secondary double glazed window to front elevation.
Bedroom Five 14' 4" x 9' 8" ( 4.37m x 2.95m )
Exposed beams to ceiling, wall mounted electric heater, TV point, secondary double glazed window to front elevation.
Shower cubicle, push flush WC, wall mounted wash hand basin, heated towel rail, velux window.
No front garden.
Enclosed to all sides, mainly paved with trellis and opening to:
Barn 15' 10" x 13' 9" excl. recess ( 4.83m x 4.19m excl. recess )
14'9 into recess, power and lighting to ceiling, storage space in wooden opening. Door to service road. Parking space available for two vehicles.
Left out of the Brown & Merry office and property is located on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-33925522.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STS101599. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Stony Stratford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.