4 bedroom detached house for saleLlanvihangel Crucorney, Abergavenny
Withdrawn from Market £325,000
- An individually designed stone built detached house
- 4 Bedrooms, garage and parking
- Located in popular historic village
- Within the Brecon Beacons National Park
- Lovely countryside views
- Within easy access of A465
- EPC rating E
Ty Hapus (which means Happy House) is an individually designed stone built, four bedroom house located in the Brecon Beacons National Park approximately 4 miles from the historic market town of Abergavenny.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-33939531.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5311233. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Parrys, Abergavenny. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.