1 bedroom flat for saleThe Pack Horse, Nelson Square, Bolton
- A Student Let Apartment Situated In The Town Centre
- Ideal For Buy To Let Investors & Already Producing An Income
- Hall, Lounge/Bedroom, Modern Kitchen & Modern Bathroom Suite
- Within Close Proximity Of The University, Restaurants & Nightlife
- Communal Games Room & Lounge - Early Viewing Essential
The Pack Horse
Situated in the heart of Bolton town centre on Nelson Square and therefore within close proximity of Bolton University, restaurants, nightlife and shopping centres, railway and bus stations, this student let apartment offers an ideal opportunity for buy to let investors. The development briefly comprises communal hallway, security intercom access, communal gym, games room and lounge. The flat comprises entrance door, lounge/kitchenette and bedroom combined with bed table and chairs and modern shower room.
UPVC double glazed window. Electric hob, integrated microwave, wall mounted TV, dining chair and table. Ceiling light point.
Modern white suite comprising shower cubicle with electric shower, low level wc and wash hand basin. Vanity unit, ceiling light point, heated towel rail, part tiled walls and extractor fan.
Large lounge/games room with security access for residents. External patio area. Gymnasium housing various equipment and weights.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-33939915.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 110664. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrell Heyworth, Bolton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.