- Historic Family Home Set within the Village
- Beautiful 100ft Walled Garden
- Two Garages
- Master Bedroom plus Four Further Bedrooms
- Bathroom *Shower Room
- Entrance Hall *Sitting Room
- Kitchen/Dining Room *Study
- Utility Room *Orangery
This interesting and historic village property is situated close to the centre of Halstead village, near the crossroads. Constructed as a result of the Education Act 1870, the building was discontinued as the village school and converted to a dwelling in the 1960s when it featured in House & Garden magazine. There are beautiful and secluded gardens extending to 100ft with private parkland and greenbelt countryside beyond.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
You're in the centre of the property's postcode. Start exploring the local area from here.