2 bedroom apartment for saleThe Tower, St George Wharf
Withdrawn from Market £2,050,000
- Incredible Two Bedroom Apartment
- Two Bathrooms Including One En Suite
- Large Open Plan Reception Room
- Fully Fitted Kitchen With Integrated Appliances
- Finished To A High Specification
- 11th Floor
- Integrated AV System
- Spectacular River & City Views
- Excellent On Site Facilities
- Great Transport Links
A two bedroom apartment situated in one of Europe's tallest residential towers in St George Wharf.
This spectacular property is situated on the 11th floor and has been finished to an exceptional standard. Benefiting from floor to ceiling windows throughout, the apartment has an abundance of natural light with breath taking views of the river and countless London landmarks. The accommodation comprises two spacious double bedroom including a master with built in wardrobes and an en suite bathroom There is an additional bathroom and a large open plan reception room with a dining area, winter garden and a fully fitted Bulthaup kitchen with integrated appliances, ceramic induction hobs and quartz stone work tops. The apartment hosts mood lighting throughout and a high specification integrated AV system.
Situated on the south bank of the river, the development is in a fabulous location which is only going to get better with the vaste and exciting regeneration of Nine Elms and Battersea Power Station nearby. Local transport links include Vauxhall (0.2 miles) Pimlico (0.4 miles) and Oval (0.7 miles) Stations. The development has excellent facilities with a residents spa & fitness suite, infinity pool, business lounge, cinema room, private dining facilities, a 24 hour concierge and security.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100783005567. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co, London Riverside - Lettings & Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.